IV

-

-

They re entered Klaus's penthouse in New York after getting the clinic, they found out Ophelia was two and a half weeks long.

Klaus smirked as he remembered when the miracle happened.

Flashback:

Klaus had arranged a surprise date for his beloved girlfriend. They had just arrived at a location near the outskirts of New York. It was a private beach that Klaus had compelled people to decorate and romanticize the area. He was guiding Ophelia to the rose scattered trail on the beach.

He removed his hands from her face and shaked an arm around her waist.
"Open your eyes my love."

Ophelia open her eyes to see roses scattered in-front of her leading to a picnic blanket. There were added lights to laminate their date. She turned around to face her boyfriend and wrapped her arms around his neck and placed a deep kiss on his lips in gratitude. "Nik, it's beautiful."

Klaus was glad he liked it, not only was the beach a place for their date, he already actually bought the whole ass beach for his girlfriend.

-

After their date, Klaus had one more surprise for Ophelia. It was about a 10 minute walk to a construction site for what seemed like a massive mansion. Ophelia was just straight confusion at this point.

"What do you think love?"

"The house?" Klaus nodded.

"It's nice I guess?" "Why did you bring me to a construction site at 9pm?"

"It's ours love." Klaus just said it so nonchalantly, as of building a whole ass mansion is a normal day to day activity. Also before he forgets, "Oh another thing the beach from earlier is also yours." He added.

Ophelia had her mouth literally gapping open. He bought.them.a.mansion scratch that, he's.building.one. and he bought her a fucking private beach. What the Zeus!

Amused at Ophelia's shock response, Klaus chuckled. "How about we see the progress love?"

He got a hum in agreement.

Leading her in, she was mind-blown by the architectural. Who knew the big bad hybrid had such exquisite taste in homes.

Nearing the end of the tour was the bedrooms, and one of the finished things in this house was their bedroom Klaus had designed. Grinning Ophelia had an idea.

"Hey Nik?"

"hmmmmm"

"Let's test out the bed." She strongly said in a flirty tone and lead Klaus in to the room. Klaus quickly had slammed her into a wall with a hand gripping her ass and another on her waist. Lips immediately and roughly latched into each other and most of their clothing somehow already ended up on the floor.