Birthday 3

It was around 5pm when the boys reached the cafe. Although none of them knew about Yuri owning it. They walked in together after Jungoook informed Yuri about their arrival and that she should come soon. To which she replied with:

Leeyow
Kdhdhsa
I'm exited.

Yuri quickly dressed herself and Naeyeun was ready too. "I can't believe I'm 19" Naeyeun muttered looking at herself in the mirror, pointing her short height which in turn made Yuri chuckle. "You're still gonna remain my baby tho" The younger rolled her eyes playfully before kissing Yuri's cheeks and going downstairs. Just as she stepped a foot in the cafe she was greeted with the 7 boys entering the cafe making her smile. The boys soon spotted her and shared a glance.

Naeyeun's smile widened as she saw her Kookie oppa and squealed. "KOOKIE OPPA" She said and launched herself on Jungoook who swiftly caught her with his eyes wide before a bunny smile bloomed on his face. "CARROT!?" He squealed hugging her back. The boys watched at the two in awe until Namjoon spoke. "You're Naeyeun?" "Yeshhh" she spoke excitedly getting off of Jungkook. "Where's Yuri?" "Oh she's-"

Before she could finish a clearning of throat was heard making everyone look at the girl making everyone drool at her beauty and Yoongi swored to the dear lord that his soul left his body the moment he saw his crush in front of his eyes. A crimson blush creptted his cheeks and before anyone could notice Jungkook squealed loudly. "NOONA!" He ran and engulfed her in a tight hug making her giggle.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU KNEW YOU BRAT?" "SHE SHOWED YOU HER PICTURE!?" And a few other loud shouts filled the cafe for a good long time as a scared bunny hid behind his noona making her giggle and chuckle at them. But when her eyes went to Yoongi and locked with him, both of them froze on their place. None tried to break the contact and none found themselves being able to look away from the person they've been low key whipped for for a long time.

And the other knew. The other knew very well that the person they're staring at has been whipped for them just as much. They were staring at each other without breaking the eye contact as they did not realise their burning faces and the questioning look of the other 5 boys. A clearing of throat made them break the contact and look at the person. "....you good?" Seokjin asked concerned. "See I told you one of us will fall for her the moment they look at her" Taehyung spoke looking smugly at the blushing hyung. Yoongi didn't know how but he felt a sudden wave of confidence.

"The moment they look at her? How would you react if I tell you the girl standing in front of me is the girl I've been staring at all this time?" He said making everyone widen their eyes except Yuri Naeyeun and Jungoook. "See I told you you'll find her" Jungkook said giggling making Naeyeun giggle with him too. "I- I'm sorry- I knew it was me from the day you described her.... but I couldn't get myself to tell you and- uh- I might be lying if I say I was kinda afraid of your reaction. "She still is. She thinks hyung would hate her for hiding something like this" Jungkook said softly but it didn't go unheard by Yoongi who smiled softly. "Only if you knew how much I'm whipped for you that it's almost impossible to hate you" he said softly causing Yuri to blush even more.

After a while everyone were settled on the couches and were about to cut the cake. "Wait- didn't you say the owner is your friend? Won't you call her?" Jimin said making Yuri giggle and then soon cackle her lungs out. But soon after she started choaking on air making Naeyeun panic. "Omg unnie do you need water?" Yuri shook her head calming down. "A-ani" she calmed down and looked at everyone who were looking at her as if she lost her braincells.

"You weren't lying when you said she sounds like a dying duck-" Jungkook muttered softly to Naeyeun making her giggle. "My poor Jiminie~ the cafe we own is The 15 Point. This is our cafe. Our home. And I'm the cook for whose food you all have been whipped for" she said smiling making all of then gasp. "I feel so stupid- I recommended you your own cafe" hoseok said pouting making yuri chuckle.

After a few more whines from the boys, Yuri cutted(?) The cake and everyone enjoyed it. A few moments into fun games and chatters when someone entered the cafe making Naeyeun freeze. "Carrot where are yo-" yuri turned to her gaze and found herself freezing too. "Hey girls"

The guy probably the same age of Yoongi and Seokjin said making Yuri and Naeyeun squeal and run towards him who happily engulfed them in a huge hug. The boys sat there awkwardly looking at the three. "Minho I fucking missed you so much what the fuckwhskdhsj" "you haven't changed Yuriana, have you?" He said cackling as he saw Yuri glaring at him. He smiled sheepishly before planting a soft kiss on Yuri's nose making her hug him tightly.

Yoongi on the other hand wasn't so fond of the sight. He knew he was jealous and he knew he couldn't do anything. "Wait- Yuriana?" Taehyung asked with a confused gaze making Yuri blush and hit Minho's chest till he was begging her to stop. "Aish- stop girl it hurts ahhh" "you deserve it Oppa! I warned you not to call her that" naeyeun glared daggers at him making him raise his hands in surrender motion. "And little Naeyeun is the same too. Protective~" he said making Yuri giggle.

"Oh by that. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART" Minho screeched making everyone shut their ears. "Damn you didn't even flinch" he said amusedly at the unfazed Yuri. "I expected it from you so yea" the both shared a laugh before joining everyone to the couch. "Okay before the gifts! Let me introduce this idiot" Naeyeun said pointing at Minho who pouted.

"This is Lee Minho. The son of our fathers cousin. So he's directly our cousin too. But we're not that connected as Dad and his cousin were long relatives too. But we're pretty close as...." she trailed off once she realised where she brought the topic. The boys were curious. Yuri sighed. "As you all our family tried to get the cafe from us so they used several methods and one of it was this. Minho is my ex-fiance." She said and sighed. Yoongi really felt a pang in his heart but he shrugged it. Though it didn't went unnoticed by Minho, he swiftly muttered something in Yuri's ears making her blush and nod. He inturn smirked. "Well don't worry. I'm not stealing Yuri from you. I mean you all off course. Although she's an amazing adorable and sweet girl I still have my eyes on someone already" he said quickly glancing at Yoongi who had understood his intention and scoffed with a grin. A wave of relief washed over his body. "Okay Gifts!" Jungkook exclaimed taking the side beside Yuri which was earlier occupied by the now standing Naeyeun. "Yah bunny oppa get up" "bunny oppa?" Jungkook's doe eyes stared at the girl with his bunny smile on display making Naeyeun awe. Yuri UwUed and looked at Minho.

"I've adopted Koo. He's our brother now. His nickname is bunny and you know I call Naeyeun carrot" she said making Minho chuckle. "You really won the best sibling criteria huh?" He scoffed with a grin making Yuri smile sheepishly.

Soon everyone started giving Yuri gifts. First was Naeyeun. "I know it's not that big but uh... don't be angry- I worked a few part time jobs to get you a gift...." she said blsuhing making Yuri's eyes glisten with tears. "I love you" she said pecking her cheeks before opening the gift. It was a necklace with a beautiful sunflower charm. The sunflower was Lee family's signature flower as both her mom and dad along with the two girls loved the flower. "This is beautiful" "aish now don't cry" Yuri nodded sniffing.

Jungkook pushed his gift infront of Yuri who looked at him with curious eyes. "I know you'll love it" he muttered with a sweet smile making Yuri smile too. She opened the gift and it was a box with a small note on top of it which said "Thank you" making Yuri more confused. She opened the box and found a Polaroid camera. She had once told Jungkook how her mother had a Polaroid by which she captured all their beautiful memories.

"Wow~ it's- it's a Polaroid- and it looks just like the one m-mom had" Naeyeun said gawking at the gift in Yuri's hand. Yuri smiled affectionately and turned to face Minho. "I really did win in the best sibling criteria" she sheepishly said before kissing Jungkook's cheeks making him smile. "I remembered you talking about the Polaroid. But I didn't expect it to turn out just like it. It was pure coincidence" nodding Yuri placed the Polaroid back in the box before carefully placing it on the table.