I love you

"Min Yoongi.... I know we're taking this slow but.... I love you" Yoongi felt his heart skip a bit as he stared at Yuri with the utmost adoration. "W-what?" "I love you" "I- I love you too" they kept staring at each other until Yoongi smashed his lips on Yuri's and hovered above her to share a passionate kiss.

All the limits set by the both vanished. There were no boundaries and no pebbles. There were flowers, the cologne spreading everywhere. There was something blooming in them. Love, desires and many more things. Yuri had finally found someone who would stay with her other than her old friend. She at last found the guy she deserved. She deserved a lot. She deserved stars, planets, galaxies and the whole universe. And Yoongi was everything. He was everything she ever wanted and he was everything she deserved.

Yoongi could finally kiss his girl. He finally had a girl who didn't fear him. He finally had a girl who understood the real him. He finally had a girl who understood and praised his passion for music. He finally had someone he could brag about to his mother. He finally could hold his girl in his embrace. Yes the only thing Yuri missed from Yoongi's "ideal girl" list and that was her being shorter than Yoongi but it's not even a few inches so it's all fine.

They parted for air and stared at each other for a brief moment before Yoongi rolled from her figure and lied down beside her, panting. "I finally got my girl" Yoongi mumbled softly gazing at Yuri who had her eyes close and a small smile on her face. She looked at Yoongi with her doe eyes making Yoongi chuckle. "Don't look at me like that, I might kiss you again" "not like I don't want you to" Yuri replied and snuggled in Yoongi's arms. "The best snugs session I've ever had" he chuckled at Yuri's words and planted a soft kiss on her hair. "Yuvei" "hmm?" "I know I'm not perfect. Neither are you. No one's perfect that's the other thing. But let me be the person you look up to when you're at your lowest. Let me be the chest you snuggle into. Let me be the one to be able to call you 'mine' and 'girlfriend' let me be your boyfriend. Let me be the one to hold your hands. Let me be the one to kiss you. Let me be the one to hold you in my arms. Let me be the first thought in your mind when you want to rant about anything. Let me be the person you love. Let me be the person to shower you with love. Let me be the person to get on one knee and propose you. Let me be the one to make love with you. Let me be the person you'll have your children with" Yuri chuckled cutely and kissed Yoongi's nose. "Where are you taking this?" "Aish~ let me completeeeee~" "okay okay complete" yuri giggled. "Let me be the person our children call 'appa' or 'dad' let me be the person to hold you forever and love you till the end of us. In conclusion, let me be yours and be mine" Yuri chuckled at Yoongi's cheesy confession before pulling him in a kiss.

"But you can't shower me with love" "why?" "I ove my showers peaceful and calming and not turning it into make out sessions" she started cackling and Yoongi took his time to stare at her even in the somewhat little light. "What? Why are you staring at me? Don't tell me I sound like a dying-" "you look beautiful when you laugh" "huh?" "Mhmm your eyes form crescents and you have small cute little dimples and you look so beautiful" she just smiled at him and kissed his cheeks.

"I'm so thankful for Koo that he added me in the gc" "so am I" they both smiled and cuddled to sleep. "And oh Yuvei?" "Hmm?" "I didn't ask properly but will you be my girlfriend?" Yuri snorted at his question. "I'll even be your wife now sleep" she said making Yoongi giggle and drift to a peaceful sleep.

-morning-
"Morning Jagi" Yoongi pecked Yuri's lips waking her up. "Good morning Oppa~" Yoongi's cheeks painted a deep red making Yuri giggle. "What? What was that?" "Nickname" "ew" Yoongi gagged and looked away making Yuri stare at her. He turned back and pecked Yuri's cheeks. "Do that again" "what?" Yuri chuckled. "Call me Oppa again" "didn't you said it's ew?" Yuri continued chuckling. "I even said you're ew. But I love you. Don't I?" "Omg why are you so cute" Yuri laughed pulling Yoongi in a kiss.

"Oh hey Yuri....oh Yoongi?" Mr. Lee said making everyone at the table glance at the new couple. Naeyeun snickered before pointing her fork at Yoongi. "You better confess and make her yours before I execute you" "yah carrot~ stop attacking my boyfriend" Yuri said making Yoongi blush a deep red. Mr. And Mrs. Lee smiled at each other and Jaewon and Naeyeun choaked on their pancakes. "I thought you said Snugs! When did it turn in to this!?" Jaewon said with wide eyes making Yuri chuckle. "Well something happened.... and he came here to comfort me... we talked and confessed properly and viola! We're dating. Thank him he didn't propose yet or I would've even married him right away" Yuri said making everyone choak. "Yah~" her boyfriend whined hiding behind her making her chuckle. "I was just joking..... or was I?" "YAH~" Everyone started chuckling before settling for the breakfast.

Yuri and Yoongi drove back towards the dorm as Yoongi had to change and collect his bag. "We have to face the boys now" "let's not tell them yet? I told Naeyeun and others not to say anything to them and they agreed. Let them figure it out on their own" Yoongi nodded before taking Yuri's hand and walking towards the door.