Birthday 4

Lmao I don't know what to name the chapters anymore✋😔

Yuri turned towards the extended hand to see a smiling Mochi. She squished his cheeks and took the gift from his hand. "Honestly you all didn't have to bring all these gift but I'm a simp for gift unwrapping so I ain't saying no" Yuri said making everyone chuckle. She opened the wrapped gift to see a bag. She opened the bag and removed whatever was inside. Also there was a chit similar to that of Jungkook's saying "for" making Yuri shrug but open the gift. It was a cute white dress with sunflowers on it. "The sunflowers just happened to be your favourite huh?" Jimin said smiling at Yuri who was gushing over the dress. "Its so cute Mochii~" she said still squealing.

"Omg Nae how do you deal with her?" "I just do" giggles filled the room as the birthday girl turned to the next gift. It was from Namjoon. "I'm expecting some books by the way the gift looks" Yuri said amused as Namjoon grinned. She opened the box to reveal another chit saying "being" and some of her favourite books which she wanted a paperback copy of and some new releases from her favourite authors. Yuri glared at Namjoon making him nervously shift in his place. "I know you told me not to get them for you as they're expensive but trust me I got them for very prices from my Uncle" Yuri nodded and hugged Joon before coming back to her place to see Minho sprawled on the couch. She tsked and removed his legs before sitting down. It was now Yoongi who slid his gift in front of Yuri but before Yuri could take it Taehyung snatched it away making Yoongi glare at him. "You're going last hyung~" she squealed and placed Yoongi's gift on his side. Before he could even replace it with his gift Hoseok had already placed his infront of Yuri making Tae pout. "Ha! That's what you get you tall ass bitch" Yoongi snorted making everyone laugh.

"What in the world is this Hobi?" She asked looking at the cute little box in her hands with doe eyes similar to that of Jungkook. "And what's with this chits? I assume it's a cute little message from you all. 'our sunshine' hmm?" Hoseok scratched the nape of his nick before blushing. "A bracelete I made for you... it's personalised and special. It has 9 charms of all of our nicknames. Ours that you gave, yours that hyung gave and Naeyeun's that you gave." He explained still blushing making Yuri drop her jaw as she quickly opened the gift and everyone gathered around her.

It was beautiful. All the 8 charms were in heart shapes with their nicknames and it really was personalised as the beads were arranged in the bead code bracelete way where the position of beads form the name or word.

"OMG HOBI IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" Yuri said kissing Hoseok's cheeks making him smile wide. "OMG HE HAS HEART LIPS SO CUTEEEEE" Naeyeun gushed over Hoseok's smile making him blush again. "Okay in the line peasents! It's my time!" Jin announced before placing a basket in front of Yuri who looked at him with a raised eye brow. Jin smirked at her. "I may or may not managed to get the coffee brand you were gushing over about" he said making Yuri widen her eyes. "Holy shit Jinnie. I love you so fucking much omg" she looked at the basket and carefully picked up the chit that said 'and' keeping it at the side she looked at the basket in awe. "I would take a wild guess and assume you decorated this basket" she said looking at the grinning boy in front of her. "I did" "it's really beautiful" she said pecking his cheeks making him wink at her.

"Finally! Now meee" Taehyung squealed and gave Yuri his gift which seemed like a box. She looked at him with a raised eye brow making him grin. She took the chit reading it "our happiness" Yuri carefully opened the box to reveal white sneakers with sunflowers. It looked like they were hand painted. "Minnie showed me that dress and I had already bought the sneakers. So I used my talent to match the sneakers with the dress." He said making Yuri awe at him. "It's so sweet Taetae. I love it" she kissed his cheeks too and ruffled his hair making him flash his box smile. "Now me. As Taehyung said he's last" Minho said pointing at Yoongi making him pout. "It's really special tho it's not something big." Yuri opened the envelope realising it's a card she looked at Minho with wide eyes. She quickly opened the card and squealed. "Omg you're finally marrying your girl!" She said making Naeyeun squeal too.

"Okay now me." Yoongi said and gave her his gift. She read the paper. "Yuvei...wait- Thank you for being our sunshine and our happiness Yuvie.... OMG YOU ALL ARE SO CUTE WTF" she squealed and stared at all of them with doe eyes. A hand tugged at her hand. She looked up to see a pouting Yoongi. "Open it" he said blushing making Yuri smile sheepishly. She opened the box to find a few CDs making Yuri look at Yoongi in confusion. He looked away mumbling "inside" she peeked inside to see a page. It was a print out of their private conversation when Yoongi said he loved to rap and produce songs and Yuri had asked to hear his songs. Yuri widened her eyes before her jaw hanged low. The boys peeked in the box to realise what it was. And shared a look between each other with the biggest goofy grins.

"Oppa... What is it?" Naeyeun softly asked Jungkook making him Grin. "Hyungie raps and composed music. He's a very reserved person like he don't talk to many people and about sharing his music... Well he doesn't let anyone except us 6 hear his songs. So if he's giving Noona the CDs of his songs that means he adores Noona a lot. And that isn't a surprise. He has a soft spot for her and now that he knows she's his crush I'm sure it's grown more than just a spot" Jungkook explained looking at his blushing hyung and his over excited squealing noona.

Soon everyone decided it was time to leave as it was already 7pm and everyone had classes tomorrow. "Have a good day Yuri" everyone said before going out of the house. Naeyeun was already in her room as she had assignment to complete and Minho left even before the boys. Everyone got into the car except Yoongi. "Hyungie~ are you planning to stay here?" Jimin asked wiggling his eyebrows making Yoongi blush. "I- I have to talk to Yuvie..." He said looking away making his friends cackle in the car. "Fine Yoon. Be back soon and safe. Don't do anything" Yoongi knew exactly what Jin meant making him glare at the elder but the blush on his face only made him more cute. The car went out of the sight of Yoongi as he turned and went towards the house. He saw Yuri about to close the door when he dashed in and took her arm dragging her to the kitchen. "Omg wtf Boon?" Yoongi didn't listen to her and when he reached in the kitchen he pushed Yuri towards the wall.

.