Free

"W-what?" "Hey girls" a voice said from behind making the three turn towards the door. There stood their uncle and his wife and son. "U-uncle Lee..." Yuri said with a cracked voice as her eyes glistened with tears. Yoongi noticed it and took her hands in his, massaging her knuckles as she spoke with her uncle. After a bit of greeting everyone settled in the cafe. "Hey Yuvie... I'll get going" Yoongi whispered to Yuri but she looked at him with doe eyes. She needed someone by her side. She was strong for Naeyeun but she wasn't strong for herself. So she wanted someone. More specifically she wanted yoongi.

"Yuri... Nae... we're really sorry. He never told us about your parents. We got to know when we saw your interview on one of our business partners page. No one told us... we would've been by your side if we knew. I wouldn't have let them destroy you like this" Her uncle said making the girls break down. Yoongi was quick to calm both of them which didn't went unnoticed by the three. Yuri knew they were sincere. From the beginning she was closest to these three before they moved to states.

"Yu~ I missed my meow" her uncle's son, Jaewon said walking towards Yuri and sitting down in front of her who was quick to engulf him in a hug. "Wah- y-you don't e-even m-mi-ssed m-me-" Naeyeun said in between sobs making Jaewon coo at her cuteness. "You've grown so much Baby" he said ruffling her hair before walking up to his place. Jaewon was a year older than Yuri which meant he was almost the same age as Yoongi and Seokjin.

After talking for a bit and them promising the sisters that they'll free them from the annoying relatives and their sick ways of snatching money they both talked about random things and catching up with each others life. For a moment Yoongi knew he was about to be dragged in the conversation. And that's what happened. "Yu~ you've got yourself a boyfriend huh?" Jaewon said making Yuri choak and Yoongi blush. Naeyeun silently cackled in her place. "No~ they aren't dating. Although that won't remain like that for too long. They both are whipped for each other" Naeyeun said which gained her a slap against her shoulder from her sister. "I- should get going. Hyung is going to slit my throat if I don't show up at the dorm before 12" he said sweating making Yuri chuckle. "Oh he won't. Don't bad mouth about Jinnie, Boon" he rolled his eyes before hugging Yuri and Naeyeun quickly and bidding good byes and good nights to everyone. "Boon... want me to drop you off?" Yoongi looked around when he realised there were barely any transport at the time. He nodded. Yuri informed the others before driving with Yoongi.

"We were interrupted" Yoongi spoke suddenly. "Hmm?" "I would've kissed you if Naeyeun didn't show up" Yuri smiled cheekily before glancing at Yoongi and planting a soft kiss on his cheeks. "You will one day" "I sure as hell will" the both shared a chuckle. "It's weird how we literally confessed our feelings and we aren't even awkward with each other" Yuri said focusing on the road. Yoongi let out a small hum as he shifted his eyes from Yuri to the road. "Yuri.... I like you. I really do" He said out of the blue making Yuri smile. "I like you too Yoongi" they shared a smile before sighing and looking away again. "I really want to ask you to be my girlfriend right away but I wanna take things slowly with you. I want to do everything and anything with you...." Yuri nodded. "I feel like that too. Other than that, we need a lot of time to know each other and understand each other. It was different till you didn't know about me but it will be different now. I've been working for the cafe from past many years and I'm really workaholic and I have studies too. So I barely get free time, I don't know how I'm going to give you time. And as you've faced it once, I'm a beast when I'm stressed." She said casually pulling off in the parking lot of their dorms. Yoongi didn't get off and instead took her hand in his, holding it securely.

"I won't let you over work yourself and I won't let you stress yourself out. I know you only had Naeyeun and yourself but not now. Now you have me and the boys and your uncle aunty and your cousin... I promise I'll be by your side whenever you need me. I've got you Yuvei" Yuri smiled softly before kissing Yoongi's hand that was holding hers. Yoongi smiled softly and pecked her cheeks and bid goodbyes before going inside the dorm. Yuri decided to stay for a while and started chuckling when she heard the boys squealing and yelling on top of their lungs. And soon she started cackling. "WHO TF BROUGHT A DYING DUCK HERE!?" A random voice said making Yuri pout. "Why do people say I sound like a dying duck?"

She drove off and reached home to find her uncle and aunty in comfortable clothes and Jaewon along with Naeyeun goofing around. She stared at Naeyeun lovingly as a big smile was plastered on the said girls face. Her uncle and aunty shared a glance before smiling. "Yuri... come here baby" Yuri smiled and sat down beside Mrs. Lee. "You've grown so beautiful yuri. Inside out. Naeyeun is blessed to have a sister like you" she spoke ruffling Yuri's hair. "She told us how you suffered. I can say you have your mothers ways baby" Mr. Lee said smiling softly. Yuri found a fatherly relief in his voice and a motherly relief in Mrs. Lee's voice. She hugged Mrs. Lee and smiled again glancing at Naeyeun who was whining as Jaewon was pulling her hair.