Snugs

The soft moonlight beamed on her honey skin through the curtains. A soft chill breeze of wind playing in her warm room. The night was beautiful like a blooming flower. Delicate and elegant. Fragile even. The soft voices of passing cars filled the room.

But everything Yuri could hear was her sobs and her uneven heartbeat. She hasn't stopped crying and she wasn't planning to anytime soon. All her insecurities flushing back in. No one is perfect and although Yuri did show she is, she was the most fragile soul. A soul that was broken in million pieces but was still glued together for her sister. The only thing that kept Yuri growing was Naeyeun. Her Naeyeun.

Despite the soft moonlight and the bright stars, Yuri could only see darkness, her old friend and a backstabber. Her only friend who stays with her in these moments. The only friend who knows about her midnight breakdowns. And the backstabber who has hurted her a million times. But she still kept going with her. Because in a fragile moment as such, a shoulder is all one needs, and the darkness has always been the shoulder to Yuri. From the beginning of her nightmare. From the age of 15 her only friend and foe was her darkness...

Yuri was stirred awake from her daze by a knock on her window. She got up and opened the window revealing Yoongi in his pjs. "What are you doing he-re" yuri asked but her voice broke due to her dry throat. "Tsk let me in" Yuri stayed aside making Yoongi jump in and before she could do anything he had hugged her. Despite the amount of time Yuri tried to break the hug, Yoongi tightened it even further making her gave in at last. Yoongi loosened his grip on her waist and caressed her hair softly. Her face was nuzzled in his neck. Yoongi softly kissed Yuri's forehead making her look at him. "I know you don't want to open up. I know it's difficult. I'm not here to make you open up. I'm here to let you cry. I'm here to be your shoulder. I won't let the darkness engulf you even further. Let me do that. Let me be your comfort. Cry Yuvie" he said in a calm voice making Yuri burst in the bottled up tears. Her tears were making his pjs wet but he didn't care. All he wanted was to be her comfort. After about a few minutes Yuri calmed down and Yoongi continued to caress her hair and rock her back and forth softly.

"Yoonie..." "hm?" "My legs hurt" yuri mumbled softly making him chuckle and smile at her. He stood up straight and told Yuri to hold her hands round his shoulder which she did. "Now, Jump!" Yoongi said making Yuri flush red. "W-what?" "Jump~ come on... jump and fold your legs behind my back" yuri softly nodded and did what she was told without further protesting. Yoongi caught her thighs with the help of his long fingers and adjusted her before grabbing her waist and carrying her to the bed. He softly led her on the bed and caressed her cheeks before softly pecking her forehead.

"Snugs?" Yuri squealed happily. "Omg yes!" He smiled and excused himself to go down and grab snacks. "Hmm Mr. Min... what are you doing here at this time?" He flinched at the voice and turned around before gulping. "H-hey Jaewon..." Jaewon smirked and sat on the stool infront of the counter. "You didn't answer my question...why are you here?" "Oh uh- we were texting when she said something which caught me off guard. And I was worried about her so I snuck in here... I'm sorry if that's doubtful but I really don't have any bad intentions. I really like Yuri... and I want her to feel every happiness" Yoongi said as he gathered the snacks and faced Jaewon who in turn smiled. "I never doubted you Yoongi. We're almost of the same age and I'm honestly happy Yuri has someone like you... She's good right now?" Yoongi nodded. "Snacks?" Jaewon asked eyeing the bags in Yoongi's hands. "Snugs" Yoongi replied scratching his neck.

Yoongi walked in to see Yuri on her phone staring at a photo. Yoongi planted a soft kiss on Yuri's head before scooting next to her on the bed, snacks sprawled everywhere. Yuri glanced at Yoongi and snuggled in to his chest tearing a packet open.

"Yoonie" "yes?" "It was three years ago" "hmm?" "When I was harassed... as you know I skipped school and directly entered Uni... it was in the third or fourth month when a senior of mine.... Kang Hyuka kept bothering me. I tried politely declining but he was persistent. At a moment I started liking him because of his sweet gestures but then I heard him saying it was bet to get me in the bed... After that I harshly declined him and that's when h-he..." Yuri started sobbing making Yoongi wrap his hands around her. "Shh, shhh.... he isn't here now... you have me... dont cry... you're safe with me" he said softly patting Yuri's back. "It had a great impact on my life. But I kept it all away... for carrot. But I just said it like that after- oh what about your mother?" "Yuri..." "hmm" "there isn't any ex who my mother wants me to marry with" "wha-"

"Yes.... I was just messing around with you.... my family always gave me freedom to choose anyone I love. I was expecting a confession but I'm glad I did it. Atleast I know your insecurities now. Lee Yuriana...." "tsk! Don't called me that" Yoongi chuckled "okay okay... Lee Yuri... i promise you'll come to love all these insecurities and forget the ones that are un-lovable. I'll make you love them all. Even if we haven't started dating officially you're still mine. And I make sure everything belonging to me is safe and secure. You are a whole person. You belong to me. I'll make you love yourself more than you'll ever love anyone. Trust me baby" Yoongi said before kissing Yuri's forehead making her smile widely. She giggled and pulled out her phone opening the same photo... Yoongi could see it clearly now. A family photo. A couple and 2 beautiful daughters. "Mom dad... I know I said it's difficult for me to find someone I love until and unless he has the warmth of both of you. And this guy beside me is everything I asked for. So infront of you I want to say something he might be wanting to hear..." she looked at a curious Yoongi already looking at her.

"Min Yoongi.... I know we're taking this slow but... I love you"