Party

"I NEED PARTY!" "WE NEED PARTY!" "YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYA HYUNGIE AND YURIIII ARE DATINGGGG" Everyone were still in hyper mode while going back home. Yoongi sighed realising all the glares the group was getting because of his friends making him sigh. Yuri slightly bowed to everyone and apologised silently giggling at her friends. "Yuri noona~" "yes koo?" She asked ruffling the bunny's hair making him lean in her touch. "We want treat" he said looking at his noona with his doe eyes making her awe at him.

And just like that without any hesitation she nodded her hair massaging his scalp softly with her hands. "Yoongi hyung is a cat!" Jimin squealed out of the blue making everyone stare at him. "What? See! The same page which uploaded that duck video now uploaded a pic of Yoongi with cat ears" he said making everyone snicker. Yuri's eyes glistened with awe as she stared at Jimin. "Show meee~" she said looking at him with wide doe eyes making him hand over the phone within a minute. "Don't!" Yoongi tried to stop him but the phone was already in Yuri's hand.

"Yuri~ don't look at it pleaseee?" But Yuri was too immersed in the pic already. It was a pic of Yoongi with black cat ears and he absolutely looked cute making her awe and stare at him for about a minute without glancing around. She finally snapped to reality when Jin flicked her forehead. She looked up and saw everyone look at her. "You were staring at it for almost a minute" Taehyung said giggling. But Yuri wasn't phased. She was still imaging her boyfriend in the cat ears.

"Yuvie??" Everyone started calling her name staring at her weirdly. She stared at Yoongi with doe eyes. Walking towards him she took his face in the palm of her hands. "You'll really look cute in cat ears" she said quietly making everyone other than Yoongi giggle. He was staring down at Yuri with a crimson blush on his cheeks. "Can I buy you cat ears?" She asked innocently staring at him. "Please?" She asked again making everyone snicker and look at the blushing Yoongi.

"F-fine" Yuri stared at him for another few seconds before pulling away and again started imagining him in cat ears. Everyone were teasing Yoongi but she was oblivious about it. Soon her phone started ringing making her flinch. She picked it up. "Hello?.... yes its Lee Yuriana... Who's this?... what? ..... JEON JUNGWHA! YOU IDIOT! WHERE WERE YOU!?....omg! YOU ARE IN KOREA!? OH MY GOD!....PLEASE!!!! YASSS LET'S MEETTTT" She said squealing and after a few moments cut the call and started jumping in her place. Yoongi slightly tapped her shoulder. "Who was it?" She turned to Yoongi and smiled brightly before jumping on him who swiftly caught her just like the night before and hugged her waist as she kept squealing in his arms.

Soon when she calmed down she buried her face in Yoongi's neck making everyone coo at her. "My best friend is back in Seoul... she was in states for more than 10 years" she mumbling making Yoongi smile wide and stroke her hair. "See! Everything is fitting back in place. You've faced so much and now you will get everything you deserve. And besides as I said, you have so many people around you. You have Naeyeun, Uncle aunty, Jaewon, me and the boys and now you'll have your best friend.... and most importantly you have yourself. You haven't lost yourself in all these years... everything will be alright. Maybe it won't stay the same till the last and maybe you'll face some things worse but at the end you'll still have that adorable face of yours. So who wins?" He said giggling making Yuri giggle too.

"Wow- since when did Yoongi hyung become so..." "...so thoughtful" "ikr... I'm in tears" Jin said actually wiping the tears rolling down his cheeks. "Aww hyung is so cute" "But he's right. Yuri~ you have much more to smile at than you have those moments of grief. And no matter what you'll have Yoongi hyung cause by the look of it he isn't leaving your side till the end" Joon said making Yuri smile at Yoongi and pull him in for a kiss who responded just as quick to it.

Everyone gasped at the couple. "AAAAAAAAHHHHH THEY KISSED!" "THEY DID OMG!" "OMG THEY'RE SO CUTE" "AGHHGHHHH I FEEL SO SINGLE BUT THEY'RE SO CUTE" everyone started squealing like kids making the couple giggle.