Chapter 1

Reimu, Marisa, Sanae and Sakuya were in the bus headed for the training camp. Everyone was talking and laughing excitedly.

The moment they arrived, Minoru Mineta ran around screaming that he needs to go to the toilet. Suddenly, a black car pulled out near them.

"Hey! Long time no see, Eraser!" A voice yelled.

A woman with blond hair, a short blue dress, a fake tail, and earphones shaped like cat-ears stepped out. Beside her, a similar woman with brown hair and similar clothes stepped out, except her color theme was red. They struck a pose and said, "We are the Wild, Wild Pussycats!"

"I'm Pixie-Bob!" the blue yelled.

"I'm Mandalay," The other said. "And the training camp is over there,"

"Why are we stopping here?" Someone asked.

"Right now it's nine o'clock, if you can make it by noon..." she continued.

Several students understood what she meant. They backed towards the bus nervously.

"Ooh! Off you go!" Pixie-Bob yelled, blocking their path and punching the ground.

Immediately, the ground started shaking and the students were dumped off the cliff. Luckily, due to her experience in danmaku, Sakuya stopped time a microsecond before it happened. She grabbed her three friends and flew to the other side of the mountain.

"Thanks," Reimu said, glancing at the avalanche of rocks and students.

"We'll need to get to that camp," Sanae said. "Can we just fly as fast as possible and take a detour,"

"No, objections here," Marisa said breezily, mounting her broom.

They went into the forest and took the farthest path from the line of destruction of class 1-A.

"This place reminds me of when we fought Sekibanki and Kagerou," Sakuya shuddered. "I still remember those endless heads,"

"Nobody is there yet!" Reimu pointed excitedly at the camp.

They landed and looked around. There was the camp with nobody around it, not even Mandalay or Pixie-Bob.

"We'd better get something to eat, I'm a bit hungry!" Sanae smiled weakly.

"I'll gather some logs," Sakuya replied.

In a matter of minutes, they made a pile of branches inside a circle of rocks make of the poor rock monsters' limbs. Marisa lit the branches with her mini-hakkero.

"I should get some mushrooms to cook," Marisa muttered, leaving to look for those.

"Fishes would be nice too," Sakuya wondered aloud, and she left as well.

Afterwards, they started cooking river trout that Sakuya hunted with her knives and Marisa's sweet editable mushrooms. Sakuya prodded the fish and the mushrooms with a knife.

"I think it's ready!" She declared. They took some sticks and stabbed the fish and mushrooms. The smell of her cooking rose into the air. Soon, the teachers arrived in a car.

"What?" Mandalay exclaimed, stunned. "When did you get here?"

"About an hour ago," Reimu replied casually, standing up.

"Want some food?" Sanae offered.

"You even had time to cook!?" Pixie-Bob cried. "Ooh, nice fish,"

Sakuya handed her a branch. When they finished, the rest of the class arrived.

"Finnally!" Marisa cried.

The class seemed really beaten up and tired.

"H-How did you h-have t-t-tiiiiiiiiime to cook?" Uraraka yawned.

"We arrived earlier," Sakuya shrugged.

"It smells... so good!" Kirishima said.

"Well... I don't want to waste your great cooking," Mandalay murmured. "Can you show us some of your recipes?"

"This is going to become a cooking trip," Aizawa muttered, looking unhappy.

"U-um, okay," Sakuya stammered.

When everything was ready, everyone was eating intensely. 

"Wow, you're eating so much!" Sero told Yaoyorozu.

"Yeah, the more I eat, the more I can make," She replied, head held high.

"Like how poop works!" Sero compared.

"Cut it out! That's rude!" Kyoka Jiro snapped. She comforted Momo and kept eating.

"Oh...my...god!" Uraraka cried. "Sakuya! Your cooking is amazing!"

"It's really delicious," Asui added.

"Thanks girls, but most of it is from the staff," Sakuya blushed, smiling happily.

After the meal, they went to the bath, which included a certain pervert trying to see them naked. At night they went to bed with a lot of training predicted for the next day.

Teacher's meeting at training camp

"Can you show us what you saw?" Nezu asked.

The teachers were making a video conference to communicate.

"Right away," Pixie-Bob replied.

"So what exactly did you do?" Aizawa asked.

"Principal asked me to keep an extra surveillance on those four girls," she said while installing the projector. "I put a security camera to every rock creature I made to watch them,"

She finished setting up the projector and she opened it. 

"And this... is something I saw,"

They watched a video of the girls... flying!?

"They can fly...," Aizawa muttered.

The heard what they were talking about too.

"Who are... Shirley Banky and Kagerou?" Mandalay wondered aloud.

"And look at this," Pixie-Bob clicked another button. 

A map showed the forest with two moving sections. The one representing class 1-A was moving slowly. The other that presented the girls, was moving swiftly.

"They started from the back of the mountain," Mandalay noticed.

"Yes, they somehow managed to avoid my rock slide," Pixie-Bob said.

"Wait, stop there," Nezu interrupted.

She paused on the video at the part at the stone avalanche. 

"Oh..."

They looked closely and saw a blur of white at Sakuya's position.

"So she evaded it and saved the others..." Aizawa noticed.

"Like a hero," All Might said proudly.

"How much monsters did they destroy?" Nezu pressed on.

"The main part of the class destroyed about ten, they destroyed... four," Pixie-Bob reported. "For their campfire,"

"Right..." Aizawa said. "They fought monsters... to build a campfire,"

"So what do we do now?"

"I believe we should keep watching," Nezu replied. "Until the pieces of the puzzle are perfectly placed,"

Eek! Third book! Okay, I solved the problem of the cover. Turns out the cover size was wayyyyyyy too big. So I reduced the size and everything became perfecto! Next chapter. HERE. I. COME!

Edit: Shoutout to wWatashi for being the FIRST person who voted this chapter after the cover changed and after this chapter was published. So thank you very much! 

Another edit: I also changed Kagerou's name as well. Shoutout to Baldoroki who gave me the idea.