Chapter 7

"Given to what has hapenned," Aizawa said, "We're glad we could be class 1-A back due to everything that happened,"

They stood outside the new dorms.

"Kirishima, Kochiya, Midoriya, Todoroki, Hakurei, Yaoyozoru, Iida, Kirisame, Izayoi. You nine broke the rules by going to save Bakugou,"

He talked more about their misbehavior until he said, "Now, hello, this is your dorms, good-bye," 

And he walked away as if they just had a pep talk. Bakugou dragged Kaminari into a bush. Lightning flashed around until Kaminari popped out of it. He seemed drunk and was waving his thumbs everywhere. The class burst out laughing. After that, they went inside.

It took them a few hours to find their room and unpack their stuff.

"Alright! Let's see who has the best dorm!" Mina Ashido suggested.

They started on the second floor. With Midoriya's room filled with All Might merch. They did most of the boys room until Minoru Mineta got angry.

"We should also see the girls' rooms!" He declared, "To make it fair!"

That single comment unleashed a competetion. They saw the girls' dorm, and the rest of the boys' room.

"Sak!" Uraraka shouted, "You're turn!"

"Um... okay," she opened the door hesitantly.

"Woah!" Hagakure gasped. "Its... so big!"

"How is your room bigger than the whole building itself!?" Kaminari cried, "There's even stairs!"

"THIS IS THE SIZE OF THE SCHOOL!!" Uraraka fainted.

"Did you build your house INSIDE your dorm room!?"

"How did you make it so giant!?"

"I-It's just my quirk," Sakuya stammered.

"Next! Marisaaaaa!" Hagakure sang.

"Uh..." Ashido murmured. "This place is... trashed,"

Boxes, tape, everything. Everything was everywhere. There was even a random chair superglued to the wall. 

"I guess mine is next," Sanae said.

She opened the door to her room which was paint a soothing orange. There was a faint forest smell. Calm sounds of the forest can be heard too.

"Meditation would be great!" Uraraka cried enthusiacally. "Reimu's turn!"

In her room, there was a simple japanese style table. With a sleeping mat nearby.

"Oi, Reimu," Marisa called.

She pointed to something underneath the mat.

"What is that?"

"No!" Reimu screamed, "Don't touch it!"

"Why not? 

Marisa took out a piece of cardboard, "'Donations please, money helps a lot'," she read.

Reimu grew red in embarassment.

"Donations...?" Midoroya murmured.

"I-It's nothing! It's just my uh— my Halloween costume!" Reimu stuttered, "I-I-I didn't have much time to finish it, hehe!"

Marisa rolled her eyes and facepalmed.

"Next room!"

"M-Mine..." Rikido Sato muttered.

They walked to his room. The moment the door opened, a sweet scent wafted into the hallways.

"I forgot there's something I baked!" He cried.