Chapter 4

When they arrived back at the entrance to the forest, a battle was raging. Tiger was fighting a villain with brown hair and a beard. Mandalay was fighting Spinner. Meanwhile, Seija was fighting Sakuya somewhere in the forest. Sanae and Marisa were nowhere to be seen. Seija seemed rather stronger while fighting, so Sakuya was struggling. Every time she tried to throw her knives forward, they went backwards. 

When they approached her, a nauseating feeling passed through them. She released spirals of red bullets while fireing giant blue balls repeatedly. With every flick of her hand, the ground seemed to shift. 

That's her last spell card, Reimu noticed. Sakuya did great so far. Her friend then gritted her teeth and knives appeared all around Seija, which all hit her in unison. 

"Hey! Reimu!" She called, after making her knives disappear. "What happened to Midoriya?"

"Long story, we need to get to Mandalay,"

Midoriya suddenly ran towards Mandalay, who was about to get sliced by Spinner's sword. He leapt up and kicked through the sword, breaking it completely. While landing, he yelled, "Tell class 1-A and class 1-B..."

They didn't hear the rest until a voice in their mind said, "Students of class 1-A and class 1-B, we give you permission to use your quirks to fight the villains, use your training!"

"I think I know who might be a target: Katchan!" Midoriya yelled.

"Who's Katchan?" Mandalay dodged a punched.

Midoriya didn't reply and ran off.

Mandalay got focused on another message: We found out that one of the villains targets is someone named Katchan. Katchan, if you are listening, you need to move around in a group.

Reimu and Sakuya ran after Midoriya into the forest.

Marisa

Marisa was standing on a thick branch of a tree watching an interesting giant purple monster that used to be her classmate. She took out an apple from her pocket and started munching on it. 

The monster suddenly started thrashing around, shaking Marisa away from her comfort place.

"Alright," Marisa muttered, summoning her broom. "Now you're much more interesting,"

From the corner of her eye, she saw Midoriya rushing towards the monster. His shirt was torn, his arm was pulverized and red, even his eyes, which one was swollen. Right before he could hit the monster, Mezo Shoji grabbed his and placed him on his back and secured him with his tentacles.

She saw the monster making another pass towards them. THAT's when she decided to fight.

"Oi! Purple thingy!" she yelled. "Meteoric Shower!"

She thrust her hands forward and they fired tons of rainbow stars.

"Kirisame!" Shoji yelled, "That's Tokoyami!"

Tokoyami? Last time she saw him, he was a sulking guy with a bird's head. Totally not this monster.

"Are you sure?" she called back.

"Don't hurt him!" Midoriya cried.

"Why not? I'm sure he almost killed you," she flew down to them without attacking the monster.

"It's not him!"

"Didn't Shoji just said that it's Tokoyami?"

"It's Dark Shadow!"

"Ahh! That clears it up!" Marisa said cheerfully, landing beside them. "So I can attack him because it's not Tokoyami,"

"J-Just don't attack it!" Midoriya replied, gritting his teeth. "Can you create some light?"