Chapter 9

"Hey! Class is canceled today!" Midoriya said.

"How come?" Reimu frowned.

"They left a note," 

He showed her a piece of paper.

"6:00 PM... teacher...attack?" Sanae read.

"There was an attack yesterday and all the teachers were severely damaged," He explained.

"Look at this," Uraraka said.

She opened the TV and switched to the news channel.

"Yesterday, at about 6:00 PM, there was an attack inside U.A. High," The news reporter said, "Several teachers were found unconscious. Here is a video caught on a nearby security camera,"

They saw the teachers talking normally until one of them took out their phone. Soon the others did so too. Suddenly, there was a flash of hearts and metal. The teachers were are bloodied and bruised. Aizawa got a black eye, Midnight had a cut on her cheek that was gushing blood. Mike's forehead had a bruise. The video stopped.

"The attacker was apparently very skilled, quick and sneaky," The news reporter continued. "Ever since All Might's retirement, more crimes have been committed these days. Luckily, none of the teachers were dead and nothing was permanent,"

"A single person... managed to take on a bunch of Pro Heroes," Kirishima murmured, "Who could be strong enough to do that?"

"Not a single teacher made a move," Iida noticed.

"...somehow snuck into the school gates, which barely anyone managed to do so as the only way to get in was with a student ID," The news reporter said, "And for some reason, the attacker could kill any of them easily, but he didn't. Did this person leave them alive for a purpose? Did he simply wanted to torture them? Everyone, be careful. We don't even know what will come next. First we a rogue girl flying around with crystal wings while holding an umbrella and a giant orange sword,"

An image of Flandre appeared beside the woman.

"Next, we have not one but TWO black winged girls taking pictures all around the city. Police captured one of them, who holds a phone. The other seems faster and holds a camera,"

An blurred shape of Aya appeared next to Flandre's.

"Now, we have a another mysterious sighting. Experts suspect that this may be another of these girls. However, this one may be one of their strongest. Next report is in an hour. Stay tuned,"

"That's... a lot of people," Momo said.

"Don't forget that there's always that bounty on the one who wasn't caught yet," Kaminari said.

"And there's a new student for U.A." Uraraka told them.

"A new student? For which course?" Sanae asked.

"I don't know. I just heard a rumor when I went out to take a walk this morning,"

"Huh, I guess that we'll have to see," Sakuya said.

"What can we do today? We don't have exams or anything," Mineta asked, "Or mayyyyyybe..."

He suddenly looked dreamy and started drooling.

"Don't even think about it!" Hagakure seemed to slap him, since he suddenly had a red mark on his cheek.

"How about we do some training?" Midoriya suggested.

"Training? Umm...okay," Marisa hesitated, "It's just that I didn't really want to train nor study today,"

"We're supposed to be at school if nothing happened," Sakuya pointed out, "So training is supposed to be done,"