Chapter 11

Sakuya saw it one second right before it happened. She mustered some energy and they teleported to the arena. Then, the party began. Giant balls of blue bullets exploded at a blinding speed. More spheres made of bullets exploded from Koishi, alternating between blue and orange. Along those shapes, giant shapes that looked like rose darted quickly thoughout the  maze. The four girls started shooting as they normally would. After awhile, they started to tire. Their opponent seem fine. 

The sound of a metal rang in the arena. 

"Slash of Eternity!" Youmu yelled.

A flash of white. Koishi and Flandre on the ground. The familiar shink sound.

"Aww man! You just had to steal the show!" Marisa whined, the first to break the silence.

At least the damage was minimal, the barrier protecting the bleachers was damaged, but didn't break. Youmu ignored her and turned to where a few people stood.

"I believe our audience saw that," She muttered.

"W-What happened!?" Iida stammered in shock.

"Isn't that the girl in the news?" Midoriya asked.

"Can you please explain how excellent you are?"

"Um... alright," Reimu hesitated.

Time Skip Conjured Out of Nowhere By Someone Called Not Sakuya

"So you're saying that each of you should be about a hundred years old now!?" Uraraka cried.

"Pretty much, yeah,"

"So that girl, Flandre, wanted revenge on her sister," Midoriya murmured, "Same with Koishi,"

"So we'll need help to fight the villains," Sanae said.

"Oh gods, another villain," Uraraka muttered.

"Huh?"

She clicked a button on a remote control. The TV lit up.

"There seemed to be a breach in the prison! The villain Hatate got rescued overnight. Someone got a picture of the newest villain," The news reporter indicated a picture of Hatate being pulled by a blue blur, "If this sight is spotted, please contact police immediately,"

Reimu facepalmed. 

"Aya?" Marisa asked.

"Who's Aya?" Sato asked.

"You know the person who has a bounty on her head? Well, she's also the journalist in our world,"

"This just gets more annoying than ever," Reimu grumbled.

"What are you going to do about it?" Kirishima asked.

"I think we'll just leave it like that for now,"

The next day

"Today we're going to create Ultimate Moves," Aizawa said. 

Midnight, Ectoplasm and Cementos walked inside.

—— Another Random Time Skip (I kinda just wanna skip it)——

"So, Koishi, you just wouldn't listen," Satori muttered, a raven perched on her shoulder while stroking a black cat.

The girls brought Koishi and Flandre to Satori and Remilia in a dark alleyway at night.

"I-It's j-j-just so u-unfair!" Flandre started crying. "You kept keeping us out of all the attention,"

"We're your sisters," Koishi murmured, "Can't we just help,"

"How about..." Remilia muttered, "We get some sisterly time together,"

Flandre's widened, "Really!?"

"Mhm," 

"Koshi..." Satori said, "Do you want to do so as well?"

"Of course!"

With that, they stepped into a gap that oppened nearby that brought them to Gensokyo.

"Slash of Present!" 

Youmu rushed forward. She was just slow by less than a second.

"What was that for?" Sanae gasped.

"Don't you have any idea what just happened?!" Youmu snarled.

"They just went back to Gensokyo,"

"Not just went back to Gensokyo," She grumbled, "Don't you find it suspicious that a gap appeared right here, in this alleyway, perfectly in time for them to come and leave?"

"You're saying that..." Realisation dawned on their faces.

"Yes, I believe that they are working with the villains,"

"I-it can't b-be!" Sakuya cried, "My mistress would NEVER dare work against me!"

"Think whatever you want, but she is,"

On that happy tone, they walked back to U.A. High.

I'm sorry I'm making shorter chapters! I've slowly started to lose motivation, but I'll try to continue this series, so I bring good news! After I think this book is advanced enough, I'll make crossovers of Touhou with even popular stories! I'll try to make them more... "Compatible" with this series, so that it seems like a giant web of Touhou crossovers! And the winners for the votes are: Yuuka Kazami and Clownpiece! Huge thanks to everyone who voted!