Chapter 5

Peeta POV

Today everyone is gonna have a sleep over at Finnick's place. I really like Katniss. I hope she likes me too. I wanna ask her out on a date but we would have to play truth or dare first or something like that to help me get started. We all arrive at Finnick's place and when Katniss walks through the door, it's like an angel has come down to Earth. "Peeta? Peeta? Earth to Peeta??? Peeta!" I heard Gale snap me out of my daydream. "Huh?" I answer. "I think you were daydreaming?" He says. "I was?" I question. "Yeah... What were you dreaming about?" He asks me. "Um, nothing. N-nothing at all." I reply. "Right..." He says then walks away. Aaahhh Katniss..... Katniss Mellark.... I could see that some day...... "Ok! So are we gonna see a movie or something?" Cloves asked everyone feeling really impationt. "Yeah! Let's see a movie!!!" Cheered Glimmer. Finnick jumped on the computer and searched for movies. "There's Die hard, Hunger games, Insurgent, The Hobbit, 50 shades of grey, Kingsman, Jupiter Assending, Paper Planes, Fury and The Avengers." Finnick read aloud. "Insurgent!" Yelled Katniss. "Hunger Games!" Yelled Clove. "Jupiter Assending!" Yelled Fox. "50 shades of grey!" Shouted Glimmer. "Noooo!!!!" All the boys groaned when Glimmer said that. "The Hobbit!" Shouted Madge. "The Avengers!!!!!" Yelled Annie. Soon it was a mad house on what movie to see. It was mostly the girls accusing each other for their opinions on 50 shades of grey and stuff.

"Quiet!!!!!" Thresh shouted over all the girls and then everyone was dead silent with their full attention on Thresh. "Ahem. So. I know that you all want to see different movies, but we can only see one today!" He told everyone. "Why one movie?" Jo questioned. "Um, because, I-I d-don't know. W-why F-finnick?" Thresh stuttered and looked over at Finnick. "Uh, yeah... Finnick... you-you tell them why...." He stuttered and Finnick spoke. "I-I don't see why not?" Then all the girls cheered. "So, which two movies are we gonna see?" Asked Gale. "Insurgent!" "Hunger Games!" "Jupiter Assending!" "50 shades of grey!" "The Hobbit!" "The Avengers!" All the girls yelled at the same time. "Hey!" Shouted Cato. Then everyone stared at him. "Let's see Insurgent and The Avengers!" He shouted. "Yeah!" Everyone said in unison. "Good job Cato." I complemented him. "Thanks." He smiled. "Ok! So who has money?" Asked Marvel. "Marvel!?" We all said in unison. 'What?" He asked and we all laughed. "Ok! Everyone ready?" Asked Gale. "Yes!" We all replied. "Then, let's go!" He shouted as we all walked out the door to Finnick's van. We all squished up and chatted away. When we got there, we bought our tickets and popcorn and headed inside the theater. The seats went: Jojo, Gale, Madge, Clove, Cato, Marvel, Glimmer, Katniss, me, Finnick and Annie, Foxface and Thresh. We all chatted excitedly waiting for the movie to start. (We saw Insurgent first then Avengers 2) Insurgent was incredible! Annie, Glimmer, Madge, Foxy and Clove all sighed over Theo James! Ugh! He's not even hot! I bet Kat was thinking the same thing!

Katniss POV

Man, even though I liked Divergent, Insurgent was just the same! Except for Shailene Woodley, she had to cut her hair for TIFOS and now it looks strange in this movie. Cause the last movie, she had really long hair. It really annoys me. But Theo James is still trying to look hot when even he isn't. Chris Evans is way hotter!!!! 

Clove POV

After Insurgent we took a break then watched Avengers 2. When it was scary I shut my eyes and cuddled my chest. Soon Cato looked at me and smiled. "Here." He whispered puttung the arm-rest up. I moved closer to him and cuddled up to him. Every now and then I would shut my eyes and cuddle Cato. I think he enjoyed it. "It's ok." He whispered to me. 

Madge POV

During the Avengers I look over to Clove and she's cuddling up with Cato. Aww! They're so cute together!!!! I tap Gale and I point over to Cato and Clove. Then Gale taps Jojo. Then I text Marvel and he does the same, til we're all looking at how cute Cato and Clove are together. After the movie finished Clove was asleep with her head on Cato's shoulder. Then Cato and  everyone else was trying to wake Clove up.