Chapter 4: A night with a lamia

A/n: hello my fellow readers here is the next chapter to this story. Now this is going to be a lemon chapter, but it will not be short or anything I'll make it as long as possible for a good enertaining chapter. Now let the chapter begin.

3rd pov

-lemon start-

Y/n: *nervous like tone* Um.. Alice... can we talk about this?

Alice still had her smile that she presented to Y/n and her tail wraps itself around Y/n, which makes the human know that he wasn't going to get out of this situation by sheer talking it out.

Alice: So? What will it be? And just so you know if you try to resist, it'll be more fun for me.~

Y/n: Well, I'll take it.

Alice: *gains a slightly surprised look* Oh? I thought You'd want to stay loyal to Ilias, why is that?

Y/n: Please, don't lump me with her. Besides most monster girls have their needs.

This surprised Alice even more to hear that he's willing help her satisfy her "hunger" which she then releases Y/n from the grip of her tail. She then return to her smile and lean towards Y/n.

Alice: Consider this, "special" training. Considering that you're male. pleasuring attacks are your weakness.

Y/n: That's true and don't forget, I am the only male between you, Luka and me.

Alice: Which means more for you. Plus the other monster girls will be targeting you more. You're adventure with Luka will end in failure... Is that what you want?

Y/n: Of course I don't want it to end with me being defeated by being pleasured till I give in.

Alice: Then let's get the "special" training.~

Y/n: Give me your best shot.~

Alice: [Hora, Hora~ such confidence.]

Alice then moves down to y/n's pants and she notices that there is a slight bulge, which makes her smirk and look towards Y/n.

Alice: Hooora....~ You seem eager.

Y/n: Maybe that or maybe your the eager one.~

The comment made Alice giggle and begins to take Y/n's pants and underwear off, but once she does Y/n's cock springs up and to Alice surprise it was bigger than she even expected.

A/n: For reference you're bigger than male luka in the game.

Alice: Hora, hora.~ it's bigger than I thought, this could be fun for the both of us.~ I wonder how much I can collect.~

Y/n: Good luck with that.~

Alice let's out another giggle finding this human more and more interesting, she then wraps her hands around Y/n's cock while leaning her face next to it with a seductive smile. Once her hands made contact with Y/n's dick he let's out a pleasurable grunt sound from the warmth of Alice's hands.

Alice: Hora, hora.~ does my hands feel that good?~

Y/n: not gonna lie, they do.

Alice: *giggles* And I haven't even gotten started yet.~

She then started to rub Y/n's dick very softly, her soft fingers slowly and lightly stimulate Y/n's dick. Which makes Y/n stifle his moans and grunts, so they aren't too loud to wake up Luka and witness the two doing this.

Alice: Well then...~ How shall I do it...~ Just like this?  

She then starts to slowly move her hands up and down, gently messaging Y/n's dick. But she also uses her thumb and index finger to squeeze him in tiny circular motions as she moves her hands up and down on Y/n's dick. With Alice slow motion movement, deep pleasure flows through Y/n, which makes Y/n moan and grunt a bit in an enjoyment matter.