Chapter 3: enter the swordswoman of fire

A/n: hello my fellow readers here is the next chapter to this story. now as the title suggest those who are familiar with Monster Girl Quest you should know who Granberia is those who do not you'll know in this story. also I forgot to add Laplace  into the harem. now let the chapter begin. 

Y/n's pov

ever since last night with training and learning the Demon Decapitation move that is made be a dark elf. now in the middle of the day we walked on the path to Iliasberg, but along the way we encounter an odd looking plant in the middle of the path.

Y/n: okay. that is too suspicious.

Luka: what do you mean? it just looks like a plant. *walks up to the plant* watch I'll show you.

Alice: *smirks* this should be good.

she goes to pull on the plant with all her strength while I quickly put my hands over my ears to cover them. once Luka stop pulling I see her body stopped as if she was paralyzed and the plant she pulled comes up to the to reveal...

 once Luka stop pulling I see her body stopped as if she was paralyzed and the plant she pulled comes up to the to reveal

a Mandragora

Mandragora: what the hell are you doing!? I was finally asleep too!

Luka: I'm really sorry....eh? I can't really move my body...what...is this?

I see Luka's body fall backwards on the ground unable to move her body at all. every single muscle unable to be moved so I got in front of her from the Mandragora girl with my sword out.

Mandragora: *to Luka* that's because you heard my scream. it can even kill people with weak hearts. *to Y/n* my aren't you a cute one. now I wish that you heard my scream we could have lots of fun.~

Y/n: I'm going to politely declined that offer miss.

Mandragora: *pouts* boo, well I would go back to sleep, but I'll be able to sleep longer if I had some nourishment.~

Y/n: oh boy...

I made the first move on the Mandragora swinging the blunt side of my sword on the Mandragora dealing some damaged to her. while I do this Luka tries her best to move her body.

Mandragora: *to luka* it's cute that your trying to resist there and so vulnerable. *to Y/n* you can resist as much as you want, but I'll get my hands on you by licking you~

the Mandragora girl tries to plant her face at my groin to try and lick my dick, but I dodged it avoiding the her. the Mandragora girl get's back up and looks at me with a pout on her face as I had a playful one.

Mandragora: oh why did you dodged? I could have made you feel good.

Y/n: I guess I like to play hard to get.

I then charged hitting the Mandragora girl with the blunt side of the blade dealing more damage to her. the Mandragora get's knocked back a bit, but she get's back up and gives me a smirk herself.