Chapter 2: Training and new move

A/n: hello my fellow readers here is the next chapter to this story now enough me yapping on let the chapter begin

Y/n's pov

as we went down the path until we came across a monster girl with brown like colors wearing what looks like an elegant dress.

-slug girl appears-

Luka: what is that!

Y/n: *sarcastically* oh I don't know it could be a girl wearing an elegant dress.

slug girl: travelers? not baptized either. *looks at Y/n* you look delicious.

Y/n: ah crap baskets

I look at Luka to see she looks nervous wouldn't blame her this is the second time we fought a monster.

Luka: what should we do Alice? alic-

she I see her turn around to see Alice is not with us I look around not seeing her too which I just shrug my shoulders and focused on the slug girl.

Luka: oi! Alice?!

Slug girl: who are you yelling at? *slowly moves towards Y/n lifting her lower slug body* you look delicious....while tasting my sticky mucus, I'll let you come over and over.

Luka: gha

Y/n: yeah not interested lady.

I drew my sword and held it ready while Luka reluctantly draws hers since she doesn't really want to harm the monster girl. Luka then went to attack first going for a wide swing which hits the slug girl but not doing much damage.

Luka: what?

it would appear that Luka's sword got stuck by the slug girl's sticky mucus was strong enough to do so.

Luka: no way my attack?!

slug girl: you can't cut me with such a weak attack.....

Luka: cr....crap......what should I do?

I had enough watching I moved quick grabbing Luka and doing a quick slash at the mucus that got Luka's sword stuck releasing it from the mucus which surprises the slug girl. the monster girl was rather surprised that I was able to free Luka's sword without getting mind stuck as well.

slug girl: interesting.....your the first to not be stuck so easily by my mucus.

Y/n: why thank you, but theirs more than that meets the eye.

I then went for an attack knowing that my usual stabs or slash attack won't work so I hit the slug girl with the blunt side of my blade. the impact that I gave was enough to push back the slug girl doing some damage to her.

slug girl: impressive....you managed to push me back......but it won't be enough to beat me.

then I see Luka going for a stab at the slug girl once the blade point hit the slug girl it does no damage and bounces off of the slug girl.