Capitol Update: Tributes

Candy Sugarplum's (reporter) P.O.V:

I smile into the camera excitedly, ready to announce the twenty four twelve year olds that will be competing in the Hunger Games.

"Greetings, Panem! The tributes are in!"

"From District 1, we have Drake Leandro and Sharis Davin, who's a b*tch and proud!"

"From District 2, we have Eden Cinder and Zoella Francesca, a girl with a very unusual hairstyle- her head is shaved!"

"From District 3, we have Patrek Infernion and Malina Muerte!"

"From District 4, we have Wesley Keyss and Piper Evergreen, who stomped on the escort's foot!"

"From District 5, we have Centorn Abash and Areta Lawimg, a volunteer!"

"From District 6 comes Axel Button and Amoura Deparnieux, who claims she will win the Quell!"

"From District 7 comes Jyke Woods and Twilight Tiers!"

"From 8 comes Newton Klondike, who has a limp that may weaken in the arena, and Allison Bay!"

"From 9, we have Woodrow Barnn and Felicity Ginger, who also volunteered!"

"Our District 10 tributes are Fletcher Willis and Clavia Turnbolt, a rare volunteer for her District!"

"From District 11 comes Jacon Lison and Sophie Sky Light!"

"And finally, from District 12, we have Quincy Tonks, who is yet another volunteer from a district that doesn't normally have volunteers, and Cameron Heatherfield! I'm Candy Sugarplum, and this was your Capitol Update!" The camera shuts off.