The Opening Ceremony

Dilemma Jasting's (District 1) P.O.V:
I feel so wonderful in my beautiful, luxurious dress that I will wear for the Opening Ceremony! It is a beautiful shade of sunset, red down by my ankles, then becoming orange by my knees, and then all the other colors coming up. My sleeves are a vibrant shade of violet.
The chariot Abe and I are standing in begins to move; the Opening Ceremony has begun. Our chariot comes into view of all the Capitol people first. They cheer and clap and throw flowers at us. I politely wave and smile back at them. One enthusiastic fan even shouts, "I LOVE YOU, DILEMMA!"
I laugh, find the person in the crowd, and blow them a kiss. "Love you, too!" I tell the Capitol guy. He's probably about 20 or so from what I can see. He and the fans around him go practically nuts when I say that. I don't mean it, of course, not seriously. I don't even know him.
Suddenly a hush falls on the crowd. I steal a glance back, and see the District 12 chariot has just come out. The two tributes are completely dressed, from head to toe, in black, and I realize that it symbolizes the complete and utter black in the depths of their mines. I twist back around just as the Capitol people erupt into applause and cheers for them, even loud than they did for us. I continue to smile and wave, though almost nobody's attention is on me anymore; to anyone else I would seem unperturbed. I'm really boiling with rage on the inside. How dare those underdogs take away all the attention from us, the luxurious District 1 tributes?! They are supposed to be the small, unnoticeable district in the back of the line. Not the attention attracters.
I'm going to kill Crystal and Quentin first.

A/N: So, decided to do something other than just describe the costumes. Do you like? By the way, I CANNOT WRITE TRAINING DAY ONE UNTIL ALL PEOPLE WHO SUBMITTED ONE OF THE TRIBUTES PM ME WHETHER THEY WANT THEIR TRIBUTE TO BE IN THE ALLIANCE. THIS MEANS YOU, MORGAN, ASHLYN, RANGER, AND SILVIA CREATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU WANT THE STORY TO KEEP MOVING ALONG, YOU'VE GOT TO TELL ME YOUR ANSWER!!!!!!
Ok. Thanks.
-Selenameyer2