CHAPTER ONE

You stare around your room, nothing in it except your socks that you can't be bothered picking up and some old photos.
"Ok.. all ready" You say, picking up the last few boxes and heading downstairs.
"God my baby girl is all grown up.." Your Mum says, not wanting you to leave.
"Mum, i'll visit all the time but i really must go."
She sighs, knowing you need to.
"Okay, call me when you get there!"
You chuckle, knowing you most definitely won't. You put your boxes into your small black BMW. You hug everyone goodbye before getting in and driving away. You turn the song "Another love" on, singing already. After you pass about 17 starbucks' you eventually find yourself going through the drive thru. You order a caramel frappe and head to the road again. God why does this take so long. After about the 5 hour car drive, you made it. Your house was small but cute. It was one of the newly built ones and was clean and shiny. You look to the houses around you and think of the friends you could make, or enemy's. You unlock the door and head to the back of your car to lift some boxes. You find yourself dropping a heavy one.
"shit!" You lean down, picking up some things that fell out. You pick up the box and walk away from your car until a small dog attacks you. You look down to see a small grey dog looking up at you, scratching and pawing you.
"TESSA NO!" A voice shouts, you look behind to see a tall man with gorgeous brown hair.
"Sorry, she's never did that.." he says, in obvious embarrassment. You smile and kneel down, clapping the dog.
"So, you must be Tessa? and how long have you been on the rugby team?"
The man laughs, putting his hand out.
"I'm Tom, pleasure to meet you"
"Y/N, pleasure is mine."
There is an awkward silence before you stand back up and go to get another box.
"Let me help!" He says, standing up and running over. "No Tom honestly it's fine, i've just met you and i don't want to come across rude."
"No please, they look heavy and i don't want a pretty girl like you lifting them-" You blush at the fact a gorgeous boy just called you pretty.
~Time Skip~
"That, took forever."
"Yup" Tom smiles at you.
"Oh god look at the time, i'm sorry for keeping you here."
"Ah shit! Anyways, i'll see you around Y/N?"
"See you" You shake his hand as he leaves, locking the door after him.
"What the actual fuck. Tom Holland, THE Tom Holland is your neighbour? Probably followed by Harry, Sam and Paddy. You were shook.
~Word Count: 467~