CHAPTER ELEVEN

"W-What? You want me to be your Girlfriend?" I look up and face Tom, trying to notice any regret in his face. Nope, none. He starts to worry and stands up, finding his shorts. I scramble to my feet, grabbing his wrist.

"Yes. Yes, Tom. Yes, I will be your girlfriend. Although we have one rule." 

"And what would that be?" His face brightens, hugging Y/N. 

"We don't tell anyone yet, first to spill erm...  gets punished? I don't know.."

Tom holds his hand out, shaking it with Y/N to secure the deal. 

--

Tom gets back into bed with Y/N, spooning her from behind and smiling at his new girlfriend. HIS girlfriend. Tom hadn't been able to say that for months after his past relationship had ended. Aria broke Tom, she left him when he said no to buying her a new computer because hers 'broke'. Long story short, Aria used Tom for money and left him. Tom was fucked up for months. He loved her, and she left. Tom always said people come in and out of your life, you just don't recognise the good ones until they're gone. 

Y/N on the other hand, couldn't sleep. She had noticed a small earring on the corner of Toms desk. Which by the way was littered with paper and wrappers from all sorts of things. She had recognised the earring to be one of Zendaya's from a premiere she had years ago.

A/N. I'M SO SO SORRY FOR HOW SHORT THIS IS AND SLOW UPDATES, I HAVE NO IDEAS SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT SOME!