CHAPTER NINE

AFTER Tom's live, you have gained more followers on Instagram, praising your singing skills. And your modelling/photography but mainly singing, lots of comments saying you should make a song. Truthfully, you would love to! But you know you couldn't pay for it so you would need a higher job, which is hard for a 22 year old photographer.

Anyways, as I scan through the aisles at the local shop (store), I hear clicking and flashing. I turn around and face the window, seeing a swamp of paparazzi. I spin around, pretending I didn't see them.

I hear the crowd getting bigger, more paparazzi and locals. I freak out now, I'd never experienced this and I wasn't even famous! It must've been because I knew Tom, god! I take my phone out from my back pocket, finding Tom's contact.

          ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

After Tom came to help and explained to not follow me around as i was not familiar with it nor excited or okay with it.

Tom helps me through the crowd, guiding and shielding me. We make it back to his car, driving us home. I notice the grip he has on the steering-wheel which was odd.

"Thank you.." I finally say, breaking the dreadful silence.

"No worries, I should be saying sorry Y/N, you shouldn't need to go through that at the shop! (store)"

I smile, and he returns one. He asks if I would like to go into his house for some tea and i gladly accept.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"So, movie?" He says, scrolling through netflix on his TV.

I look up from my tea, nodding in agreement. He eventually searches DISNEY+, finding 'Cruella'

As we get towards the middle of the movie, my tea is now done and I'm sitting very uncomfortable. I don't know why, I wasn't scared or worried. I focus back on the TV and realise we had got to a cool scene actually, Cruella was changing her coat (jacket) to a wonderful red dress, it had a collar around her neck and was stunning.

I look to my left, seeing how Tom had fell asleep. I laugh and take a photo, not realising my flash was on. I immediately sit back down, acting 'normal.'

"Did you take a photo of me?!" Tom says in a dramatic way, eyes still shut.

"Whatt? No way! go back to sleep your... seeing things!"

"With my eyes shut?" He questions, well i didn't think that through.

"I think you did..." He says, giggling as he sits up, trying to retrieve your phone from your side.

"Nuh-Uh!" You snatch your phone away from him, moving to the other side of the couch (sofa).

He laughs, tickling and play fighting you and trying to get your phone from you.

You look up, not realising he was not on top of you, looking down at you. You see the instant regret in his eyes but before he pulls away, you kiss him.

Word Count~ 495.

A/N: I'm so sorry for not uploading on anything really, i've been kinda busy nearing the end of the school year but I hope to start updating more regular,
Love you lots!

-M

(thank you for all the views ahah)