CHAPTER TWO

You moved into the kitchen, sorting yourself some toast. You sat on the island counter and scrolled through instagram.
"Alexa, play where does the good go."
This my friends, is the best song to dance to. You stand up, jumping around your kitchen. Windows open, singing and dancing in your new house. ALONE. What could be better? Oh, i know. Tom Holland, watching you. Of course you didn't know him watching you, so you continued. It has came to the chorus and at this point, you were screaming the lyrics and just jumping around the kitchen, not even a dance. The song finished, you were angry.
"Alexa, play Ghost by Ella Henderson.
Yet again, the dancing and singing started.
TOMS POV
"Tom, what are you watching?" Harry said, walking over to stand beside him at the fence.
"Shh, the new girl. She's a good singer" He whispers, not sure why though, you can't hear him.
He looks over to your double french doors to see you singing. He bursts out laughing and yes, you now heard him.
YOUR POV
You flash round, seeing 2 heads ducking from the fence. You crawl over, hoping they don't see you.
"Ok.. she probably didn't see us" Tom says.
You wait a minute to pop your head up and see two scared men standing.
"WHAT THE FUCK! WHY WOULD YOU WATCH ME!" You scream.
"You have a good voice" Sam says, innocently.
"God so all of you heard me?"
"Yup" Paddy now says.
Like a family reunion, one comes, then the next. Then all.
"Okay.. well uh don't?" You give a sarcastic smile and walk away, shutting the doors behind you. You start dancing again and the boys laugh, still seeing you. Your Alexa stops the song so you make a cup of tea. You sit down in your living room and start watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine. You check your phone and see at least 2000 instagram notifications. You nearly spit your tea out with the sight. You sit your mug down on the side table and unlock your phone.
y/n.y/l/n 304.6K Followers
You check your notifications,
tomholland2013 followed you
paddyholland2004 followed you
samholland1999 followed you
harryholland64 followed you
hazosterfield followed you
"What.. The.. Actual.. FUCK!"
You run to the front door, sliding your slippers on and sprint to your neighbours house. You ring the bell and stand impatiently.
"What.. oh hey y/n, are you ok it's 9pm" Says Tom, clearly clueless.
"What have you done! You've got me to like 300k followers, HOW!"
"Oh.. they must of saw i followed someone? I'm sorry"
"No it's ok, god why do i react like this? Anyways, why did you follow me?"
"Uhhh because your new.. yeah cause your new!"
"mhmm, sure Holland"
You smile, walking away. You get inside and lock your door. You tidy up your living room and turn the lights off. You walk upstairs and change into your silky yellow pyjamas and slide into bed. You picked up one of your books and began reading, you weren't fond of reading but it helped you sleep and trust me, you needed it. You sit the book down, not loosing the page and slip your eye mask on. Drifting to sleep.
~Word Count: 544~