CHAPTER TWELVE

I woke up the next morning, tired as ever. I roll over, onto my stomach and expect Tom to be beside me. Instead, i find a cold bed. Meaning, tom had been awake for a while.

I groan, eventually finding my feet and putting on one of tom's t-shirts. because of my small size, the shirt reached just above my thighs, giving me a good excuse to not wear shorts.

i find my phone from laying across the floor somewhere, and run downstairs. i hear faint laughing from the kitchen. as i edge nearer, i hear my name called.

"y/n! you're awake!" i turn round, seeing tom standing in the doorway of the kitchen, wearing his mum's apron.

"Worlds best chef!" Was scribbled across with dark food stains, new looking.

"sorry if i slept late, i really didn't mean to."

"don't worry about it, i didn't wake you because you looked so cute!" tom says, hands snaking round her waist and kissing her gently.

"thomas, remember what we said last night?" tom's lips move downwards, pressing light kisses to her neck and collarbone.

"nope." he replies blankly, still kissing her.

"thomas! first one to spill our relationship, gets 'punished'" i pull away from tom, seeing sadness in his eyes at the loss of contact.

"say it again!" he smiles, snaking closer to me again, making me back up and eventually hitting the cold - tiled wall.

i look up from my feet, seeing him smirking and staring into my eyes as i give him a confused look.

"say what again?.."

"that we're in a relationship."

i smirk at him, an idea appearing in my head. "make me."

his smirk slowly fades, and a frown appears. amused, but not yet finished.

he stares into my eyes, smirk appearing again. before i can move or say anything, tom grabs me by the waist, putting me over his shoulder and storming upstairs.

A/N: ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK, I REPEAT ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!