CHAPTER THREE

You wake up the next morning, a mess. You rub your eyes and sit up, reaching over to lift up your phone from your night stand. You unlock the phone and the brightness immediately hits you. You check the time and it says 11:46am. Shit. You were late. You had planned to go and meet some old friends that had also moved to London. You stand up, running around your room to tidy it. You change into a pair of your light washed out ripped jeans and a white cropped top. You just tie your hair up into a high-pony with your white airforce1s. Grabbing your phone and handbag, you run out of your house and lock the door behind you. You head out to your BMW and see something unexpected. Tom standing, washing his car. Shirtless might i add. He notices you staring and laughs. You snap out of it and run to your car in complete utter embarrassment. Around 30 minutes later you find yourself outside a small cafe just around the corner from the park. You immediately see your girlfriends and skip towards them, greeting the with hugs.
"I missed you guys so much! How's London? Should i be scared?"
"Woah Y/N calm down, it's nice and no you shouldn't, depending on your neighbours." Your best friend Zola says. Your friends were all tall and stunning. Zola was your best friend since nursery and boy you loved her.
"Well.. about that" You scratch your neck, forgetting to tell them that Tom Holland was your neighbour.
"Omg what does he look like?" Pheobe now says, she was the dumb one of the group. Head over heels for boys, yet. Dumb?
"Well.. he's Tom Holland"
They all drop their forks and coffee's in shock. You blush and nod,
"Yeah.. he even followed me on Instagram. Including his WHOLE family"
They all smile and clap, clearly jealous but oh well.
BUZZ
Your phone went. You pick it up and stare at the 'unknown caller'.
"Oh em i'll be back in a minute" As soon as you leave the table, you hear the girls giggle and talk.
"Hello? Who is this"
"Ahh! Y/N sorry it's Tom! I was thinking you could maybe come over to my house tonight and we can all get to know each other?"
"em yeah sure, what do you mean we?"
"Well i'm having some friends over, my mate Harrison and my friend Zendaya"
You freeze
"Shit, Zendaya?!"
"Yeah? Is that ok? If your coming try come around 6!"
"Y-Yeah see you then"
You sit back down and stare.
"I'm going to meet the holland's, Zendaya and Harrison Osterfield."
Time skip lazy)
You check your phone. Your screen lights up telling you that it is 4:32.
Enough time for a shower and maybe time to do makeup? Yeah, definitely enough time. You pick out another outfit for after your shower, a denim skirt and a black corset top. You pair some black converse with them, your not really a 'high heels' type girl. Anyways, you get into the shower and start singing along with your playlist, washing your hair as-well. After atleast 6 songs you get out of the shower and get changed. You sit down at your long dressing table and pick out your hair-dryer. Putting some heat protecting spray, you dry and straighten your hair. Pinning it back with a mini hair clip and putting on some nude sort of coloured lipstick, your ready. You pick up your fully charged phone and bag, you leave. Locking the door behind you, you walk across the grass and knock on the door. You see a tall figure approaching the door, you gulp. You knew Tom was tall, not this tall. The door opens and you see a handsome, blonde boy.
"Hey, your Y/N right? I'm Harrison, call me Haz. Tom won't shut up about you" There you go, his names Harrison!
"Nice things i hope, nice to meet you!"
You smile and wait to follow Harrison, no idea where your going.
"All nice things yes, especially how you have an 'angelic' voice"
You smile as you approach the living room and look in to see a group of people all laughing. You immediately recognise everyone: Zendaya, Jacob Batalon, Tom (obviously), Sam, Harry and Paddy. Haz was behind you.
Everyone smiles and greets you.
"Well, everyone this is Y/N, Y/N this is everyone" Tom says, stupidity kicks in.
"Tom how can you be so stupid? She doesn't know who 'everyone' is" Sam says, i think he is one of the smartest. Although i've only met him for atleast 2 minutes.
"No honestly, i do! Your Zendaya (you point), Your Jacob, (point again), Harry, Paddy, Sam and Harrison!"
"Ok well i guess she does" Sam says, wishing you didn't so you didn't embarrass him.
~Word count: 819~