Chapter 2:

"Yes, oh God!" I hear a girl scream in pleasure

"Yes, oh God!" I hear a girl scream in pleasure. Her scream sounded like nails on a chalk bord.  I grabbed a pillow next to me and pulled it over my head, hoping it will block out the noise. What was that?

"Yes, oh - oh. Faster," she moans louder. That's it. I slam open my door and bang on his.

BANG

BANG

I wait

No answer.

I bang on it again.

BANG

BANG

Finally, he comes out of the room in gray sweatpants. Hanging low on his hip. Oh my lord. I can see the outline of his penis from here. It's huge. 

"What?" He asks. What?

"Can you please keep it down? I know this isn't my place, but please your brother is sleeping. Or at least make her stop scream." I whisper-yell in his face.

He looks up and down at me and smirks. "You can always join Princess, I mean I don't do threesome's, but I can make exceptions or even tell her to leave." he speaks.

"Oh please, I don't want to join." I roll my eyes and walk away. I open my door and close it.

I hear a sight than a door closing. I think that girl left. "Watch my door!" He yells out to her.

***

A baby cries.

I groan. What the fuck was that? How many times will I get up in the middle of the night?

I open my door and walk over to Hudson's room, which was across the Hall. I grab him lightly from his crib and make my way over to the chair. I sit down in the chair I rock him back and forth. "Shh...let's go to sleep" I whisper. I kiss his head and rock him. He's adorable. He looks like his brother. That man was active. Unless it's his dad and I'm getting it totally wrong. Oh no, what if I got it wrong? Shit Shit, that's embarrassing. 

Hudson reminds me so much of my little sister, Ava. Ava was so happy. She always had so much energy and would light up the room. I would do anything to hear her laugh again. Tears start coming down my cheeks and I can't stop them. "Sorry, Noah...I'm very emotional for some reason." I say.

That reminds me. My period! I've been stressed out, so I won't be surprised if I'm late again. 

***

I got out of the shower and decided to go home. When I got out of the shower I started my period. My flow is super heavy, thank God I brought Tampons. 

I got dressed in black cargo pants, a black crop top and a green strip flannel. 

I run downstairs with my bag and phone. I run to the kitchen finding paper and pen. I had to write a note because my phone was dead and I was afraid to ask for a charger. Maggie was asleep, so I didn't want to wake her up. 

Maggie,

I had to leave early, sorry. I'll text you later. 

Elle!

I ran outside, but before I could reach my car, I bumped into a hard chest. I look up, seeing Mr. Jerk's Hots face and a couple of other guys. His friends? That looked extra tough to be that. "Where are you going?" He asks, his voice was deep. That just made him hotter. 

"Home" I walk past him making sure to hit his shoulder. HA! Take that jerk. 

"Why?" He suddenly asks. Why does he care? I stop in my tracks and turn around. I make my way up to him. 

"Because I can," I yell in his face. My hormones getting to me. 

His jaw clenched. He moved his hand. It looked like he was about to choke me. I looked at all of his friends their eyes wide. He drops his hand and turns around cursing while walking into the house. 

I roll my eyes and turn around. 

~