𝗖𝗵𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵:

It's Sunday

It's Sunday. I hate Sunday. I woke up to the bright light from outside. A hard hand wrapped around me. I turned around seeing Ace. He looks so peaceful. I rub his cheek and kiss him on his soft lips. Memories of last night flood through my head. I blush a little, it's been a while since... you know. 

I get out of bed, still in Ace's shirt, that I put on last night.  I put shorts on, not bothering to put a bra on. I open the door slowly and close it lightly, not wanting to wake him up. I walk downstairs, seeing everyone at the table, including Maddy. I roll my eyes. Something about her is very off. Who is she anyways? 

"Morning!" I mumble to everyone

"Morning," they reply back. I guess no one in this House is a morning person.

Maddy glares at me.

"Could you put a bra on? I don't want to see that." She spits at me. I look down at my tee shirt and roll my eyes. It's way too early for this. 

"Then stop looking," I say. I make my way over to the coffee pot and hit the button to brew it. I rest my head on the counter, still tired from last night. Then I hear someone come downstairs, thinking it's no one. I don't listen to the conversation. Once the coffee is done, I put it in the coffee mug. I turn around, seeing Ace looking at my ass. Oh my, he's hotter in the morning. 

I turn back around and grab a bowl of fruit. Before I could sit down, I felt two pairs of hands on my waist, Ace's. "I don't like waking up to an empty bed in the morning, Princess." I blush and turn around. 

"Too bad." I sit across from Jake. "Maggie and John not up yet?" I ask. I'm assuming Ace's friends live here, because this house is HUGE and they are always here. Unless they love their friend so much. 

"Yeah. They were up late last night. They are loud." Jake shakes his head Oh my god. Ew

"Ew Jake, why would you tell me that?" I gag

"It's natural Elle," he says, popping the Elle. He laughs. I shake my head. I look over, seeing Maddy all up on Ace. Hurt floods through my body. I look down at my lap. Ace is just standing there doing nothing about it.

"I'm gonna get ready for the day," I tell Jake. I get up from my chair, making it loud, and walk upstairs with my coffee. I shut my door and lock it, making sure Ace doesn't come in. We're not even dating. He can do whatever he wants. It was just a one-time thing. It wasn't even sex, Elle. Still, I thought we shared something yesterday. I never told anyone anything about that night. 

I huff and pick out my outfit for the day. I wore a black lace top and white jeans.  "ELLE GET DOWN HERE," Maggie screams. I rush downstairs. Looking for trouble.

"Is everything okay?" I ask. I look over at Jake, Maggie, John, Noah, and Lilly. Not bothering looking at Ace. I could care less.

OH MY GOD. LILLYI jump in her arms. "Lilly, I missed you so much." I cry out.

"I thought you didn't come back for another 2 years." I say look at her.

"No, my parents had stuff to do, so I came back here." She says and hugs me harder.

"Where are you staying?" I ask her

"I think at a hotel for now, until I can afford a place." She says, and I nod.

"Can you afford the Hotel? That's expensive." I ask

"I know. I'll try to figure it out." She says.

"You can stay with us, we have 10 rooms open." Jake suddenly says. 

Lilly looks at him like she never saw a man before. I smirk.

"I don't want to be rude and intrude." She says

"No. No. You're fine." Jake says.

"Okay!" She smiles.

I hug her again. "Where are your things?" I ask

"In the cab, I'll get them," she says.

"I'll come with" I say, and we both walk out.

"He's so cute!" She whispers to me. I laugh

"His name is Jake. He's best friends with Ace. I think he's second in command." She nods

"Ouu" she smiles

After everything went down, I told Lily about everything. She soon told me that her parents ran the Chinies Mafia. 

"By the way. Who is that girl next to, I'm assuming Ace?" She asks

"Oh her. Her name is Maddy. I don't know what she is doing here. She randomly showed up. She's probably Ace's hook up every night." We both roll our eyes. I also told her about the Ace drama. We grabbed her stuff and went back into the house. Jake took her stuff from my hands and walked upstairs with her. I shake my head. I head to the kitchen and grab a snack from the cabinet.

"Elle" Ace's voice was mad.

"What Ace?" I ask, turning around. His jaw is clenched

"Why are you mad at me?" He looks at me in the eyes, and I look away.

"I'm not mad at you" I shrug my shoulders. Just upset, I thought.

"Look at me." He grabs my jaw and forces me to look at him.

"I said I'm not mad. Leave me alone." I bumped his shoulder.

He grabs me and pushes me against the Counter.

"Are you jealous?" He smirks.

"Of what Ace?" I look at him in the eyes, revealing him no apprehension.

"Of Maddy, I see it Elle, I'm not a blind man." I laugh at that

"No Ace, I'm not. Now, will you excuse me? I have to go get ready for the club." I walk past him, hitting his shoulder. I just lied to him... I'm not even going to the club.