𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴:

The doctor came out and all of us jumped up

The doctor came out and all of us jumped up. I was the first to run over to the doctor.

"How is he doc?" Jake asked. He ran his fingers through his hair, I'm surprised he isn't Bald. 

The doctor sighs. "He only got shot 3 times but good thing the bullet didn't hit anything major organs. He's sleeping now. He needs a lot of rest, but he will be okay." I sigh in relief. 

"When can we see him?" I asked. I wanted to see him. "You can see him now, but only for a couple minutes." He says, and I nod. I walk past the doctor and into the room. The nurses still set up his room. A sob breaks through me when I see his broken body on the bed. 

I touch his hand and it feels cold. I put his hand up to my face. "Please be okay Ace, I love you." I cry out.

"Don't leave me, Ace. Rest, so you can get better." I kiss his cheek, then Maggie and John come in to see him. I leave the room not wanting to break down in front of everyone again. I walk up the stairs into Ace's room.

I see Maddy sitting on the bed in his shirt. What the fuck is she doing here? Not this right now, please. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I yell. She pops up from the bed and smirks.

"I'm waiting for Ace," she smirks again.

"He got shot Maddy" I grind my teeth. Her eyes widen

She runs out the door. I roll my eyes and walk over to his dresser. I pull out his boxers and a t-shirt. I take off my bra and underwear. I put on the boxers and T-shirts

I lay in his bed and sleep overtakes me again. Why am I so tired?