𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 𝟭𝟮

~ BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER, I WANT TO MAKE ONE TING CLEAR

~ BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER, I WANT TO MAKE ONE TING CLEAR. THEY ARE BOTH OKAY WITH WAKING UP IN THE MORING TO YK... IF ANYONE TRIES TO DO THIS WITH YOU OR TRY TO DO IT WITH THEM, PLEASE HAVE A CONVERSION WITH THEM!! ~ SMUTT 18+ 

I wake up to a feeling down there. I look down, making sure it's not my period. That would be embarrassing. I see Ace under the covers. I grab Ace from his hair and move my hips.

"Ace" I moan. He grips my legs. Spreading them more. I don't think I can spread them anymore before they snap. He comes up and kisses me. I pull down his boxers and his dick shots out. I gulp. He looks at me and smirks. I grab him by his neck and kiss him on his lip. He uses his fingers to finger me, hitting my G-Spot, and I gasp. He lays on top of me, his body weight hovering over me. 

"Princess, if you think this feels good, wait for my cock." He whispers in my ear, his breath causes chills to run through my body. 

"Please Ace." I beg him for more. I crave him inside me. 

"Okay, Princess, hold on." He takes his fingers out of my vagina and licks them. He takes a condom from the bed side table and rips it open. He hands it to me, I slide it down his cock. 

He groans, "I've never been so hard Elle. Fuck, I need you right now." 

"Oh, please Ace" Getting more turn-on by his words. 

He shoved his tip in me gradually, and I cried out, needing more. He shoves his shaft in me, groaning. 

"So tight" He whispered. He starts moving in and out of me, hitting my G-spot every time. He lowered his head, giving my breast attention. He pinched and licked them. 

"I'm gonna come Ace" I yell. I arch my back. His cock hitting my walls.

"Not yet!" He snaps, I can't hold it. He speeds up, my legs shake. Needing to come. I can't hold it in. I reach my high, coming on his cock. 

"What did I say, Elle?" He goes faster.

"I couldn't.... oh my god" I scream, in pleasure.

"Ace, I'm sorry." He groans, nutting in the condom. 

He drops down on top of me; my breathing steadying. 

"Ace," I say

"Hmm" he mumbles

"You're still inside me," I say. He takes his cock out of me and lays next to me.

"You're amazing," he says. I smile.

He pulls me to his chest, sleep reaching over us. I put the blanket on top of us just in case someone walks in.