𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳:

1 week later:

1 week later:

I finally got over that stomach bug, and Maddy finally left, but the sad thing is that Lilly had to leave for a week. She told me to call her at any time. I was in the kitchen making soup for dinner. One of the maids got sick, so I just wanted to assist. Once the diner was done, everyone came down for dinner.

They got their bowls, put the roast and bread in them. We sat down at the table. I felt so tired. I've been a lot tired lately. Ace and I have been at it none stop. We both are tired and take it out on each other. When we are upset, we fuck, all we do is fuck. 

"This is good." Maggie smiles and me. 

"Thanks!" I responded

I only eat half of my dinner then I put it in the sink.

"I'm gonna go upstairs. I'm really tired." They nod and I walk upstairs. I go to Ace's room, since that's the room I have been sleeping in, and lay on his bed, falling asleep right away.

~

"GET THE DOCTOR" Jake yelled. I jumped out of the bed. I ran downstairs, not bothered how I looked. I see Jake carrying Ace in his arms, Ace is passed out. That's when I noticed blood all over him.

"What- What Happened." I sob. John holds me back from touching him. 

"Jake, what happened? Speak to me." I beg.  John holds me tighter. Maggie crying in the corner. The doctor comes running in.

"He got shot a couple of times." Jakes tells the doctor

"Alright. Follow me" The doctor walks out and Jake follows him, still carrying Ace.

I try to follow them, but John holds me tighter

"Elle, honey, calm down. He's gonna be okay." John tells me.

"No. That's what the doctor said to my parents and they're dead." I yell at him. I let out of his grip and ran the way Jake went.

"Jake, what happened? Where did you guys go?" Still sobbing.

He looks at me with tears in his eyes. The doctor takes Ace on a stretcher and wheels him into the surgery room.

"He got shot, Elle." He whispers

"By who?" I snap.

"The Russians" Jake sighs and sits on the chair.

"What were you two doing? I thought we were going to talk about a plan." I look at Jake and he sighs. 

"He didn't want to hurt you. We have been working on this plan for a while. The Russians are dead, but he got shot." He runs his hands through his hair, you can tell he was stressed out. 

I sat down apart from him and cried into my knees.