𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬:

Why did she have to be so hot? The first time I laid gazes on her, she was amazing

Why did she have to be so hot? The first time I laid gazes on her, she was amazing. Her being the Mafia Princess was such a turn-on. I knew everything about her and what happened to her parents. That's what my second command told me the day I asked. I knew everything. But I wanted her to find out, it was for the best. 

One con about her is she will do anything to show me that she's better off without me. But why did she have to go to the club? She couldn't just stay home.

I saw Jake running down the stairs making his way over to me.

"Man. What did you do to Elle? She's mad" Jake leans over the counter.

"She's just jealous of Kady... or Sadie"

"Maddy" he corrected.

"Whatever" I say

"Well, dude. You slept in the same bed together and did other things" he gags.

I shake my head. "It's fun seeing her jealous... actually it's not because now she hates me." I say

"Dude, I think they're going to the club," I say. His eyes widen

"What club?" He asks

"I hope ours so we can keep an eye on them" I sigh and run my hands through my hair. 

"Yup," he says popping the P.

"Call security and make sure they watch them. Why can't she just stay in? She will get hurt, I know it." We walk out of the kitchen and upstairs

"I know but did you see Lilly. Man, she is... Woah... she's so pretty.." he says dreaming about things he would like to do with her. I chuckle for the first time in a while. 

"You like Elle?" Jake ask. I stopped mid way on the stair. 

"I- no-no. She's just a little hook up" I say. 

"Mhm... sure." Jake sigh

"Don't break her heart dude. She's a good one" Jake pats my back and runs upstairs to I'm guessing Lilly's room.