The werewolf friend

Wyatt's Pov

I changed into a worker's outfit and went into town. I saw a cart filled with something that looked really good to eat I walk up to it. "Whoa no no, we're close for good" the small man said. "My dreams of froyo success melting away with monsters everywhere" The man said. "Look I like zombies and they like froyo but werewolves they like human flesh and maybe sprinkles everyone loves sprinkles" the man said.

Okay your weird. "Just run high knees and run" the small man said as he panics and runs off with his cart. I walked away and ended up in zombie town. "Zooey" I heard a man call out. Soon I was close enough to heard them fully.

"Come on it's not safe out here with all these werewolves around" the man said. I scoffed. "One second" the little girl said. I walked up to her and looked at her sign. "Have you seen a werewolf I'm looking for a werefriend" the little zombie girl says to me.

"Silly kid there is no such thing as werewolves" I said. "But we heard it howl" she said. "Maybe it was a hiker say hooow's it going" I said. "It was a werewolf" the girl said. "Why what big eyes you have" the little girl said.

"Zoey" the man called out. At that the little zombie went into the house. I grabbed the paper off the poll and headed back into the forest instantly.

Willa's Pov

I smelt my brother's presence and walked forward. "HE'S BACK, WOVLES" I yelled. My brother came back and took off his disguise. A few of the members from our pack place his moonstone on around his neck and did his werewolf markings. He walks towards me and growls changing is eye color to yellow until they finally dim down.

"What did you find out" I asked. "They saw you howling Willa" Wyatt said. "So" I said. "So we're exposed " Wyatt says as he holds up a drawing. I snatched it out of his hand.

"Ha, this looks nothing like us, Wyatt we have way better hair than that" I said pointing to the drawing. "Stop being such a worry wolf brother" I said. "I was only saying awooo like saying ciao or aloha or I'll rip your throat out" I said sarcastically. "Anyways who cares what they think it's a terrible town" I said rolling my eyes. "We need to find the great alpha" Wyatt said.

"Even if there's a great alpha" I said. "Willa, we saw her in the forest she had the white hair" Wyatt argued. "It was probably just the light" I said. "Denial" Wiley said. I growled at her.

She rolled her eyes and went back in a corner. "She's real, she's going to lead us to the moonstone and you know we don't have much time more and more of our pack are getting sick" Wyatt says. "Our necklaces are almost out of power we need to find the moonstone" Wyatt said. "When we do we can recharge our necklaces and we can stay wolf strong for another 100 years" Wynter said. "Okay...even if the girl is the great alpha how do we find her" I said.

"I found this, it's hers" Wyatt said. He had a ticket that said sea brook high on it. Wynter gasped. "We can track her down with our keen sense of smell" wynter says happily. "It says sea Brook high on it I figure we'd just go there" Wyatt said.

I groan and gave in. "Ughhh fine we will find the girl and when we do she will tell us we're the moonstone is hidden" I said. "We go in the morning" my brother says. "WE GO TONIGHT" I challenge him. "Or tonight works" Wyatt steps down.

We all howled in agreement. Soon the pack went inside the den and waited for night to arrive. "You guys can go, I'm not coming" Wiley said. I gave her a glare. She returns the glare back. "We will leave you two alone" Wyatt says as they leave. "What did you just say" I said walking up towards Wiley.

"You heard me I .am .not .coming" Wiley says boldly. "-And why is that" I said walking closer to her as she backs up. "I don't mess with humans, we don't get along, we never have and we never will" Wiley said. "You are coming, Wiley" I said. "No I'm n-" Wiley says before I cut her off.

We were far away from the den but not that far at the same time leaving me and Wiley some privacy. I shove Wiley on to a tree. "You're coming and that's final" I said hovering over her.
"-Because I'm not letting you leave my side" I whispered in her ear. I could hear her heart racing.

"We leave in an hour, let's go" I said as I back away from Wiley. "Willa come on..stop with the teasing, I don't want to go" Wiley whined. "Stop being a crybaby and come on sweetheart" I said. She groan and gave in. I smiled.

We walked back into the den. I knew that Wiley liked girls and boys. I just like teasing her about it. Not that I have anything against it I just really like messing with her. I always get this feeling when I'm around her and I love it and hate it at the same time. I try to forget about the feeling but it won't go away and that's why I hate the way wiley makes me feel.

When someone flirts with her I get mad. If Wiley sad or upset in anyway it hurts me. I always want her by my side for whatever we're doing unless it's dangerous I don't want her getting hurt. It's really attractive when she stands up to me no one ever does that because they're too scared. Wiley isn't that's what I love about her.

Yeah I love her but please don't tell her that I don't want her to run off.