Someday

Addison's Pov

I was talking to someone right before I saw Zed walking into the room. I couldn't help but stared at him. "Addison I had no right to steal your necklace and stop you from becoming a werewolf" Zed said. "I couldn't handle the fact that you were becoming a monster because I couldn't handle myself being one" Zed said. "I thought everything would make sense if was a werewolf but I'm not and I don't even know if I'm a cheerleader" I said.

"You're a leader Addison you make others belong at camp, at cheer practice, You even protest for what's right you bring people together" Zed said. I grabbed his hand and he rapped them around his neck then placing his hand on my waist. We swayed to the music.

Zed
Addison
Both

Someday

You're from the perfect paradise

Ooh

And I'm living on the darker side

Ooh, I had afeeling
Ifyou got toknow me

Right from the start, youcaught my eye
And something inside me came to life

Ooh, I've got a feeling
Now you really know me
Someday

Someday

This could be, this could be ordinary
Someday

Could we be something extraordinary?

You and me side-by-side

Out in the broad daylight
If they laugh, we'll say
We're gonna be someday

Someday, someday

We're gonna be someday

Someday, someday

We're going to be someday

Me and zed stared at eachother for a spilt second before we were about to kiss. The ground started to shake like some sort of earthquake. "This way" Zed says as he grabbed my hand.

Wiley's Pov

The ground started to shake. "Uh what's happening" I said to wynter. "I don't know but we should run"Wynter said. That's exactly what we did. We ran into the hall way.

As we were running the ground broken in half a split right down the middle. I was about to fall down until someone grabbed me. I looked up and saw Willa. "Uh thanks" I said leaving her grip quickly and moved away from her. I heard her sigh.

I looked around and everyone was looking at us weird well besides Eliza. "The energy for the moonstone must have crated the fault line" Zed said. "If we follow this crack then it could probably lead us to the moonstone" Zed said. "So it's only buried and not destroyed" Addison said. They're talking too much.

I ran down into the crack. "WILEY ARE YOU CRAZY" Wynter yelled. "Kind of...but it's the moonstone we're talking about right now, come on" I said going further into the crack that formed into a tunnel. They followed me. "This way I see the light it's coming from seabrook power" I said.