Zombie president

Wiley's Pov

A few kids walked by before we left the vent. "The great alpha is near" Wyatt says. "Focus remember we're fierce, we're savage" Willa said. "We're werewolves" wynter said aggressively. "That's right Wynter" I said with a smile.

"We're scared of nothing" Wynter said. I couldn't  help but laugh. "Except silver" Wyatt says. "Yeah silver" wynter says. "And ticks" Wyatt said. "Also rabies" Wynter says. "Come on if we're quiet we can be in and out of here before they even know we were here" Wyatt said.

"I like that idea let's go" I said. We heard screaming and sizzling. The other wolves were touching silver. Soon they tossed it over to Wynter. "Ah silver, oh pain, I CAN TAKE IT" Wynter says trying to convince herself.

"No I can't" My sister says as she throws it in the air. I caught it. "Nice grab" Willa says. I smiled. "T-thanks" I said.

"Come on" Willa said as she walks away. We followed the kids that were on the way to some gym I'm guessing. We looked over the doors and saw zombies and humans together. I heard the zombie saying something. "I will embrace zombies and -" the zombie says before he got cut off.

"Werewolves" a cheer girl said. "Um no why would we want...WEREWOLVES" the zombie says as he noticed us. We bust through the doors. "THERE SHE IS" I yelled. We ran to her.

The zombie said something make some boys form a wall around her. "Where's the moonstone, white hair" Willa says. "I think you got the wrong person" the girl said in fear. I heard the boy said something to his zombie friend. "Uh Eliza what did you do" the boy said.

"We can smash our z-bands and we can fight them off" the girl said. "OUR RAZOR SHARP CLAWS GUTTER THEM AND SLAPPER THEIR BLOOD" wynter yelled. Everyone gasped. Willa gave her a look. "To much sorry...bad wolf bad wolf" wynter said punishing her self with her imaginary horns.

"Stop" I said placing her hand down and she relaxes her. "WOLVES, on my command" Willa says as she says her necklace glow along with her eyes. We followed along. Wyatt whispered something to Willa calming her down. "WOLVES, stand down" Willa says.

Our necklaces and eyes dim down. "Sorry" Willa says with a fake smile showing off her pretty teeth. "We werewolves so admire your town...and we just came here to join your school" Willa said. "That's the last thing I ever wanted to do" I mumbled.  Some cheer boy stood up.

"What they can't join our school" the cheer boy said. "Technology the forbidden forest is in the school district" the little brown man said. "So welcome to seabrook" the white hair girl said. Too peppy. Willa chuckled nervously.

Addison's Pov

I walked over to Zed and Eliza. "Good luck mr.future president" I said. "Addison" Zed says. "Hey Zed did you hear addi is being tested for cheer captain and she gets to run cheer practice tomorrow" Bree said excitedly. "It's not a big deal" I said.

Bree gave me a look that said "really". "Okay it's a big deal" I said happily. "I hope you have a good chance to fail" Lacey says. "If adi ace this practice oh my gosh she's so going to be cheer captain when Bucky wins because you know he's so cool popular everybody loves Bucky" Bree says. "Jeez thanks Bree" Zed says bummed out.

"I know it's weird that I'll only be cheer captain if Bucky president but-" I said before I got cut off. "No it just means that neither of us can lose we both get what we want" Zed says. "I can live with that" Zed said. "Yeah me too" I said smiling. "You'll do great zed" I said.

He handed me a flyer and we walked around handing them out.

Willa's Pov

We walked through the school building. People started to run in fear. I growled at one of the kids. "These sheep's just us in baaaad idea" I said. "We agreed to play nice" Wyatt says.

"Oh this is me playing nice" I said before I drag my nails along side the lockers beside me. "Now let's find the moonstone" I said. Soon we stop walking looking around at our surroundings. The bell rings. We all howled.

Me, Wyatt, Wynter and Wiley went into the library. "Guys try and find books or anything that will help us find the moonstone" I said. They all nodded. I looked around and I saw Wiley. "Hey" i said sneaking up behind her.

"you scared me, don't do that" Wiley said. "I know that you didn't want to join school and neither did we but you-" I said before she cuts me off.
"-You have to understand that we need to find the moonstone blah blah, I got it Wills" Wiley said. "Wiley, I know that since your parents lef-" I said before getting cut off. "Willa, I never needed my parents then and I surely don't need them now" Wiley spats.

"Fine, I'm not going to push you when you know I'm here" I said. I stared deep into Wiley's brown eyes. I pulled a wavy piece of hair string out of her face. I got butterflies when she smile and she blushes showing her beautiful freckles. "We should find the books so the sooner we find it the sooner we can leave" I said. "Yeah okay" Wiley said. We looked through some books. They were no use.

"Willa look" Wiley says as she showed the book that she had. "Werewolves attack sea brook...they've got to be kidding me" I said. "Let's go" Wiley said. "HEY that dog just ate my homework" a girl said pointing to Wynter. "What did you just say about my sister" Wiley says as she walked up to the table.

"N-nothing" the brown skinned cheer girl said. I walked out beside Wiley and slammed the books down. The white haired girl sat down by her friend. "LIES-" I yelled. "-These history books claim that werewolves attack sea brook settlers but they struck first and stole our moonstone" I stated.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that" the white haired girl said. "Yeah well there's a lot you don't know" Wiley says as she grabs the books and walks off. I followed behind her. "-I know that alarm will go off if you two don't check out those books" the white haired girl says from a distance. I threw my necklace into the alarm for it not to go off.

I grab my necklace back and place it on me then wrapped my arm around wiley.