Not So Happy Birthday pt2

Third-Person's Pov

Wiley was walking down the hall when she bumped into someone. Wiley looks up and growls. "Woah what's your deal" Wyatt asked. "N-nothing" Wiley said obviously lying. "You sure" Wyatt asked.

Wiley growls again. "Okay something is up" Wyatt said. "I don't know what it is this just started" Wiley said. "Something just feels off" Wiley said as she shrugs. "Hmm we'll figure it out later right now we need to figure out what are we going to do for willa's birthday party" Wyatt said.

"She said that she doesn't want one" Wiley said. "It's call a surprise party, wiley catch on" Wyatt said as he snaps his fingers. "Whatever" Wiley said. Wiley smiled had faded. "What's wrong" Wyatt asked.

"Nothing, it's just that I'm realizing that willa is going to have a mate now and whatever we have...it'll have to disappears" Wiley said. "-Even though I know it would end at some point" Wiley adds. "Oh that" Wyatt said. "Yeah that" Wiley said as she rolled her eyes.

The bell rings.

"I'll see you later, Wyatt" Wiley says as she walks away. Wyatt sighs and goes to his next class.

After school

"Willa you have to tell her" Wyatt said. "No way" Willa said. "Why not" Wyatt asked. "I'm just not telling her, it's simple as that" Willa says with an attitude. "-Then at least tell her about willow" Wyatt says practically begging.

Willa looks at him and growls. "Say her name again and it will be the last thing you ever say" Willa said angrily.
Wyatt gulped and took a step back. "Sorry...but you have to tell wiley something" Wyatt said. "Tell me what" Wiley said walking up to the twin werewolves.

"N-nothing" Willa and wyatt says rather quickly. Wiley raised her eyebrows. "Mmhm" Wiley said as she rolled her eyes. Wyatt leaves when he saw wynter. "I'm going to Eliza's place for while so I'll be at the den in two hours" Wiley said. 

"No" Willa said quicker than she wanted to. "No what" Wiley asked. "No, you're not going with Eliza" Willa says. "Your not jealous, are you" Wiley asked with a smile. Willa chuckled.

"-Never that" Willa said pointing to Wiley. "I just...need you, that's all" Willa said getting nervous and looks down. Wiley was getting concern. "You need me for what" Wiley asked. "I- uh
need to tell you something" Willa said looking down.

Wiley chuckles and shakes her head. "Just tell me what you have on your mind" Wiley said grabbing a hold of Willa's hand. Willa looks up at Wiley and bites her bottom lip. "I just need to tell you that...I- I love you" Willa said trying to get out of the situation she was now stuck in. Wiley could tell she was lying and wanted willa to just talk to her.

"What's the prob- " Wiley started before willa stops her by kissing her lips.