Crashing the prawn

A/N: WARNING before you start reading. The flashback of chapter involves eating disorders so if you don't feel comfortable reading this part of the chapter skip the flashback and go to the next chapter. 

REMEMBER ALWAYS ALWAYS LOVE YOURSELF NO MATTER WHAT.

Third-Person's Pov

The center of zombie and werewolf culture are in rumble and I still don't have a pack" Addison said. Bonzo and Bree were walking to class listening to Bucky on the intercom. "Attention this is you new president Bucky" Bucky says. "This is your reminder that the prawn Is tomorrow night"Bucky said. "As you know with the anti-monster laws still in place this is a human only event" The principal said. "Bonska (Sad)" Bonzo said. "Bonska (Sad)" Bree said as well. 

Soon night had fallen and Zed arrived at the werewolf den.

Willa's Pov

I was in the back grabbing blankets for the pack. I came back up and saw Wyatt giving out soup and other things for  the rest of the pack. I placed a blanket over one of the elders making she she was warm. I looked up and saw zed was here. "They were wrong to destroy sea Brook power" Zed said.

"And I was wrong about werewolves you have every right to fight for who you guys are" Zed said. "Yeah well what are we now zombie" Wyatt said. "Your fierce, proud werewolves" Zed said. "They think we're monsters" I said. "We are monsters" Zed says.

  ~their outfits~

^Wynter's outfit^

^Zed, Eliza, Willa and Wyatt's outfit^

^Addison's Outfit^

Wiley's Pov

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I said. "Hey sis come on we need to crash the prawn" Wynter said with a smile. "Sweetheart come on you need to get dress, we're crashing prawn" Willa said excitedly. "I already told her Willa" Wynter said.

"I told you I wanted to tell her" Willa pouts. "Thanks for telling me wills" I said. She smiled as she left. "I'll be out in a minute" I said. My sister nods and left my room.

I found a dress and heels that I had in my closet. I got dressed and looked at myself in the mirror.

^Wiley's outfit, Accessories, and Hairstyle^

I thought about what my momma would say. "YOU WON'T FIND A HUSBAND WITH THAT BODY" my momma says in my thoughts. I ran into the bathroom and forcing myself throw up.

FLASHBACK

*Before the girls meet the pack*

"look at yourself you look so pretty"
Momma said as I stood in the mirror with a tutu on. My 9 year old self smiled. "Really mommy, thanks you look pretty too" I said. "I know I look pretty you want to be like me hmm" Momma asked. "Yeah I do" I nod.

"You won't be able to be like me if you look like that" Momma said. "Like what momma" I asked. "Look, You see your fat body and face no one will love you looking like that not even your mate" Momma said as she messed with my stomach and face while standing in front of the mirror. "DO BETTER IF YOU WANT TO BE LIKE YOUR MOMMA, CHILD" Momma yelled. I started to cry and ran in my bathroom.

I made myself throw up. Hoping to throw all the food up I had just eaten for dinner. "Wiley are you okay" My 11 year old sister, Wynter asked from the bathroom door. "Mmmhm I-I'm fine" I said. "I'm coming in" Wynter says. "N-no don'-" I said before I threw up in the toilet.

"Wiley are you okay, are you sick" Wynter asked as she ran over to me. "Yeah, I'm fine I'm just trying to look like momma" I said. I caused myself to throw up again. "Wiley stop it, you don't need to be like her stop" wynter said. "-But momma said that I'm fat and my mate won't love me if I'm fat" I said crying.

Wynter hugged me. "DON'T listen to her, you can come to me and only me, okay" My sister said. "Okay" I said.

END OF FLASHBACK