The Fitting

Once willa, wiley and warran made it to the fitting store, they were greeted by Wanda, Wynter and Eliza with hugs. "Great timing guys" Wynter beams. "Hi Wanda" Warran hugs her were-friend. "Hey warran" Wanda hugged back. "You girls go with Eliza and Wiley everything for you is in room 27 along with yours in room 29, E" Wynter says.

Eliza nods. "Sweet" Wiley smiled. "Let's go girls" Eliza says as the two pups tailed behind her. Wiley waves before going to try on her dress. "So did you tell her" Wynter asked with a smile.

"No" Willa sighed.

"What, why not" Wynter groaned. "I- I don't know okay I guess I backed out" Willa sat down in a chair. "I mean wynter this is her life here and I'd probably be taking from her if I asked" Willa admits. "How would you possibly know that if you don't asked her, besides she hates this place and you know it" Wynter questions. "But-" Willa started. "-No, ask her or at least talk up about it" Wynter grabs her best friend's hand and gave her a smile.

Willa nods. "-But can I do it after the wedding" Willa questions. "Ugh that's too long but sure, Willa" Wynter groaned. Willa chuckled and after a while of talking, they both got on their phones while waiting for the girls to finish their fitting for their dresses.

20 minutes later

"Okay, First up we have your flower girls, Wynter" Maeve, one of the workers says the with a smile. Warran and Wanda came out onto the stage platform in their dresses looking adorable as ever.

"O-M-G, IT'S ADORABLE" Wynter squealed

"O-M-G, IT'S ADORABLE" Wynter squealed. Willa, and the pups covers her ears in pain as their ears started to ring. "Awooo" They all whimpered. "Sorry girls, Sorry alpha" Wynter says. "Really bad wolf, really bad wolf" Wynter used her imaginary horns.

Willa stood up and rubs her friend's back.

"You're excited it's fine, Wynt" Willa reassure her. "-So I'm seeing that you're into the dresses" Maeve says. "Of course I do, you guys look like princesses" Wynter smiled. "Really" The girls beamed. The three ladies nodded their heads and the pups danced. "Guys can we come out now, we're not use to heels" Eliza and Wiley said from behind the curtain.

"Yeah, come on" Wynter chuckled. Eliza walked out first and wynter did her same reaction to Eliza like she did with the pups.

Wiley walks out onto the platform and everything seem to move in slow motion for Willa

Wiley walks out onto the platform and everything seem to move in slow motion for Willa. Willa's eyes widen, her heart raced, and she takes a sharp inhale at the sight of her mate.  Willa could only imagine how she would look in a wedding dress. "Willa, are you okay" Wiley asked in a bit of embarrassment as she felt Willa's eyes glued to her body. "You look stunning, Babe" Willa rubs her neck nervously. "Aww thanks" Wiley smiled.

Eliza chuckled as she saw Willa in a daze over Wiley.

"Wynter are you crying" Wiley asked. "Maybe...it's just is going to be the best day of my life, you guys look great, and it's just a lot" Wynter cried. "Aww" Warran says. "Wait aren't you and wynter going to put on your dresses" Warran asked Willa. "We already did, you just weren't there that day, Pup" Willa answered.

Warran nodded and they all went back to go change out of their dresses and into their regular clothes before moving on with their day.