3. Randy's Donuts (2010)

(First person POV)

Again, I hate P freaking E.

Chiara Ayla is the one that trains the new S.H.I.E.L.D recruits. And damn, I feel like I'm in the army.

'These people chose to become agents.'

'I'm hungry.'

Are just some of the thoughts going through my head before tripping and hitting the ground, hard. I hear small chuckles coming from some of the rookies as they pass me by.

"Shit," I say while getting up, and looking at the cuts on my knees and hands.

Note to self: you can still feel pain, don't get hurt.

"I'm gonna die."

I've only ran three laps and I'm already exhausted as hell. I sneak away from the rest of the group and enter the building, on my way to the hospital room.

When I enter the room on the second floor, I hear a familiar voice speak.

"Aren't you supposed to be training?" Sharon asks, leaning on the doorframe.

"Yes, but I got badly injured, like really badly," I say, showing her the wounds on my hands and knees.

"Oh, that seems deadly," she says with a smile.
"Wait, I'll help you," she steps towards me as she sees I am struggling with the wipes.

She helps me clean the wounds and cover them up.

As I lean down to tie my shoes, Sharon points at my neck.

"How'd you get that?"

"What?" I ask, sitting up to look at her.

"The scar."

"Oh, um ..." I let my fingers touch the long pink scar on the side of my neck, "my aunt told me that as a kid, I once fell while playing in the woods," It sounds weird to say, since I don't remember getting it.

"Your aunt told you that?" She asks, frowning her eyebrows.

"Uh, yeah, I live with my aunt. Complications in the past." I shrug.

She gives me a smile and at the same moment, my watch gives two short beeps.

"Fury needs you," she says nodding at the watch.

"Ofcourse he does," I answer, jumping of the bench and washing my hands.

"I'll say you later, Triana," Sharon says, while leaving the room.

"It's Eleandra, or Andie, or El ...you know what, you can choose!" I yell back.

I let my fingers touch the scar one last time before trying to forget it again. I don't need to look up the address. I know exactly where I gotta be. And it's perfectly timed since I'm still hungry.

(Third person POV)

"Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to exit the donut," director Fury yells at the man in the iron suit sitting in the giant donut, eating smaller donuts.