11. What's his play? (2012)

I stand in the doorway, looking at the big, glass cage in the center of the room. In it, leaning against the wall, Loki.

"I'm surprised your ego fits in that cage."

"The cage was built for something bigger than my ego

"The cage was built for something bigger than my ego." Loki says, turning my way, with a menacing grin. I'm here, talking to the one person they told me not to. Oh boy, they're not gonna be happy if they find out.

"Do you know what people you're surrounded with, child?" He asks. I step a little closer.

"Better than you do." I say, crossing my arms.

He laughs quietly.

"Plus, I don't like being called a child. Please, call me Andie."

"Assassins, monsters, liars, traitors. No place for children." He says, completely ignoring what I just said.

"What are you doing here?" He asks, squinting his eyes.

"I've been asked that many, many times. I still don't know. But I like it here." I say, shrugging my shoulders.
"I don't mean here with you, 'cause you're a very pessimistic person."

"Not pessimistic, realistic. You're blinded by false promises." He says standing so close to the glass I'm pretty sure he's gonna hit his head.

"Yeah I may look very smart and all, but I do not understand what you mean by that." I shrug again.

"What are you doing here? 'Cause I'm sure they told you not to talk to me." He says, crossing his arms.

"Well, I'm here to annoy the evil out of you."

"Ouch, I'm not evil. I'm what this puny planet needs." He says, acting as if he's hurt.

"Well, I'm not saying that's completely untrue," I say, walking closer towards the cage. I don't get far.

"Brooke!" A voice behind me calls.

Uh oh ...

"Hey director! Nice to see you. How are you do-"

"Come with me." He says, with unpleasant long pauses between the words. He walks back out of the room.

I follow him, partly scared, partly annoyed, because he sees everything, even with one eye. Possibly because there are cameras everywhere.

As we leave the cage room and walk a few moments, he starts talking.

"I'm very close to throwing you out of the plane."

I frown my eyebrows.

"That's not something you would say."

He halts and turns.

"I just did."

He continues walking towards the bridge, where I notice Coulson and Thor talking.

We walk past some agents before Fury stops again and points at an empty seet, next to agent Sitwell.