5. Keeping up with the Odinsons (2010)

(Third person POV)

"I told you to stay with agent Sitwell," agent Coulson says tossing the teenager a white towel.

They are now sat in a different trailer. It's a larger one with a holding cell, in which Thor can be found. He sits in a chair looking down at the floor. He looks like a kicked puppy. Andie starts drying her soaked hair with the towel.

"And I'm telling you, I don't like Sitwell," She answers.

"That doesn't matter, Eleandra. Have you seen the man's muscles?" The agent points to the man behind the glass.
"Damn."

"Ofcourse I've seen 'em, hard to miss,"

"He could've killed you," he says, looking back at Thor.
"And if he had killed you, director Fury would've killed me,"

"Did you really think he was going to kill anyone?" She asks, knowing the answer full well.

"He fought his way through about 20 of our best agents," he says on an impressed tone.

"That's not an answer to my question," he tilts his head slightly to the side. "If he wanted to kill someone, he would've."

"Okay, fine, I'll believe you."

"As you should," she says, a smile forming on her lips.

Both of them look to the side when someone calls Coulson. He stands up and points his finger at the girl.

"You stay in that chair, you understand?"

She nods and he leaves to talk to whoever called him.

She stands up to see if Coulson really left and walks towards the coffee machine, takes a cup and presses a couple of buttons. As the coffee is being made she takes a spare towel from a rack. She takes the coffee in her left and the towel in her right hand and walks towards the holding cell. She struggles with the door for a while but finally manages to get it open.

"Hello, there," she says, only getting a dark glare from the man in the chair.

"Um, I brought you a towel," she says as she tosses it onto Thor's lap

A quiet 'thank you' escapes his mouth as he brings the towel to his dirty face.

"I made you a coffee," she says suddenly making Thor look up.
"I heard you like it."

She hands him the cup and the man takes it. He looks at the substance inside and smells it.

"I didn't poison it or anything," The girl says watching the man in confusion.

He takes a long drink before asking what he wanted to ask since he first saw the younger girl.

"What our you doing here?"

"In your cell? Or-"

"No," he interrupts in his low and loud voice, "in this, um- city?"