10. Loki (2012)

Third person (POV)

"We got a hit, 67% match. Wait... 79%," agent Sitwell yells looking from his computer to Coulson and Fury.

"Location?" Coulson asks.

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28 Köningstrasse. He's not exactly hiding."

"Captain," Fury looks at Steve. "You're up."

Steve nods and walks towards his locker room. When he approaches the cabinet, the doors reveal the new Captain America uniform, along with his beloved shield. For a moment, he stands in silence.

In the meantime, in the Stuttgart Museum, the second guards falls from the roof, with an arrow through his chest.

Inside the museum, where an orchestra plays and some fancy dressed people talk, the God of Misschief descends the broad stairway, not losing sight of his target. He makes it down and flips his cane around in his hand. The guard notices too late and Loki clubs his head in. That's when the chaos happens.

Loki runs towards the head doctor, grabs him and flips him on a marble table

Loki runs towards the head doctor, grabs him and flips him on a marble table. He then plunges an optic torture device and plunges it in the doctors eye. He twists in pain. The crowd errupts in panicked screaming and starts running away, the God smiles and watches in amusement.

As the crowd runs out, Loki follows and materializes in his gold armor. The cane turns into his spear and when the police arrives, he uses it to flip their cars over.

"Kneel before me," Loki says, as another Loki appears, blocking the crowd. Loki after Loki appear and the crowd is encircled.

"I said," Loki yells as the other Lokis grin. "KNEEL!"

The crowd is quiet and slowly kneels.

First person POV

"What does this do?" I asks, reaching towards a lovely red button on the control panel.

"Don't," she says as she smacks my hand away.
"I'm starting to regret bringing you with me,"

"Ow, that hurts," I say, looking at her frowning my eyebrows.

Out of the window of the quinjet, I can see a large crowd in front of the museum. The person that stands out the most: the one with the golden horns.

"Here, press this button."

Natasha points at a blue button on the ceiling. I get out of my chair and push it.

"What did I just do?" I ask. She turns a tiny screen at me saying : 'machine gun activated'.

"That's awesome." I laugh as I sit back in the chair.

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down," Nat speaks through the PA.

A blue blast shoots out of the spear and Natasha manages to dodge it just in time.

"I think he doesn't want to," I tell her.