008. somtimes, i think im dead

(btw, it might be confusing but when i say roxy, cass, or cassie, they are all the same person. it is from cassies pov, but she still looks like marilyn and marilyn still looks like her. also, sirius calls her cass and cassie bc he used to call regulus 'reg' and 'reggie'.)

september 12th 1976
hogwarts - transfiguration corridor
3:56 pm

cassiopeia black was exploring the castle, in search for the kitchens. her brother had mentioned it one time, but he hadn't said where, or even how to get in. she took to marching around grumpily, annoyed about not being allowed access in the common room.

"oi, loony!" crap, sirius. she was about to go and greet him, but remembered that she was still reia, and had to act like her. "avoiding us?"

"well, obviously. it's a wonder how people don't run away at the sight of you," she sneered. well, she failed at acting like marilyn, that's for sure. "please go, i'd rather not waste any time with the likes of you."

sirius and james both looked taken aback. since when did loony lovegood talk back? "finally got a voice?" he asked, "maybe you should get a brain instead."

act like reia, act like reia, act like reia. what would reia do? she asked herself. well, for one, reia would have smiled at them and gone on with her day. oh well, she was too far in to stop.

"oh that's rich, coming from the person who still thinks dung bombs are funny," she tried turning around, but sirius caught her wrist. "let me go, black. don't tell me you've moved onto molesting fifth years now.. well, i didn't expect much, considering your last play-toy was thirteen." she shuddered at the thought.

last year, there was a girl who sirius hooked up with on her thirteenth birthday when he was sixteen, let's just say he got months of detention and a stern scolding from McGonagall.

"yeah?" he was turning red, james was grinning like a madman, "how's your boyfriend? oh wait you don't have one."

two can play this game, black. "how's your mom?" she asked innocently. it was a low blow, she knew. in fact, she wasn't even mad, she was just getting bored. potter and black stared at her, mouths wide open.

"why you -" the window broke open next to them, and a screaming cassiopeia - marilyn who was dressed as Cassie, she reminded herself - burst in on a broomstick. immediately, she fell off, landing in a heap on the floor. "cass?!"

reia was still groaning, and roxy nearly fainted. she was wearing quidditch robes and was bleeding on the side of her head. "reia?" cassies voice was soft, "what happened?"

"blugger... quitch," her words were slurred.

crap, cassiopeia slapped her palm on her forehead. she had forgotten about quidditch practice. she must have gotten hit by a bludger whilst flying- well, trying to fly. merlin, that girl could not fly if her life depended on it.

"move out the way, insolent lunatic," sirius grumbled, picking reia - who still looked like cassie, mind you - and practically running towards the hospital wing. cass would have laughed at the sight, had she not been so worried. it was weird, seeing yourself bleeding out on the floor.

potter and cassiopeia shared a glance before sprinting towards sirius.

"don't bloody die on me, cassie," they heard him whisper, his voice breaking at the end, "please."

no matter how much sirius pretended to hate cassie, he still loved her in every way possible. no matter what, cassie would always be his darling little sister.

*

september 13th 1976
hospital wing - beside bed 17
4:27 am

"ughhh," a quiet groan woke roxy up. she was sitting rather uncomfortably on a chair, head leaning onto the single bed. she was sure to get a neck cramp. "cassie?"