Back from the future🦋

Sorry I know I skipped two other episodes I was struggling to find a place to put Devina.

"Do you have actual feelings for me?"

Devina's pov

I was sitting next to Leo as we was in the computer, doing I honestly don't know I was paying attention.

"Okay. Mr. Davenport said walking into the lab, "your mission supplies are packed, the schematics have been uploaded to Chases chip. And you transport is on the way, did I forget anything?"

"No we'll just guess what the mission is, and see how it all plays out." Bree sassily said "All right a particle collider is a three mile long under ground facility. Where scientists-"

"Race subatomic particles at each other at light speed, for energy experiments." Chase said cutting Big D off as they did a weird hand shake thingy.

"Please don't do that again." I said shaking my head, as they stopped. "There's a particle collider in Berkeley, that's accelerating out of control. And your mission is to shut it down."

"I hope one of us knows how to do that."Adam said

"We have to work quickly, because the scientists that operate the facility excuse me." He said pushing Leo while still in the chair aside. While I stepped back a little

"Have already evacuated the control center. And if we don't shut it down in time it will create a massive black hole. That will implode the entire planet."

"Today?! No that's not gonna work today is Shelly Evans birthday and her mom make the best cupcakes." Leo said as I nodded as the others gave a confused face.

"Don't worry you two will get your cupcakes. Adam, Bree, and Chase have all the training they need, to shut the collider down." He said as we followed him to the desk

"I don't know Big D I think guys are gonna need some back up!" Leo exclaimed striking a pose, arm in my face. As I put one of his arms down shaking my head, making him frown.

"And that's why your gonna be back up here with me in the lab." Big D said striking the same pose as I laughed, making Leo look at me betrayed so I stopped laughing.

As this bright flashing orb was in the middle of the lab. When lights went away it was someone sitting in it. As the other screamed minus me, I mean it's not like he's holding a weapon.

"Nobody panic it's probably just they cable guy."

"Come on big D I just came from seven year into the future. Your time machine actually worked." He said getting up "It's me Leo!"