Drone Alone🦋

Short chapter sorry

"Speaking of used to where have you two been?"

Devina Pov

"This is so exciting! I've never been to Australia before." Tasha said holding her bags, "Maybe you'll like so much you want to come back." Eddy said
Making Tasha briefly roll her eyes

"Donald honey do you have the plane tickets?"
"We're taking my fully automated private jet, plane tickets. Why don't we just slap on a bunch of stamps and mail ourselves there."

"But buying me a car was too expensive." I mumbled
"Private jet that works."

"Leo this is your chance to prove you're responsible enough to stay home with out us."
"Me? what about them?"

"Leo let's not forget who is the most destructive." I said raising an eyebrow at him "Leo they were designed to go on missions and save the world. Devina well she's Devina I don't have to worry about much."

"You were designed to break stuff." Big D added "don't worry I know the rules, no touchy touchy your stuffy stuffy."

"I'm serious there's millions of dollars worth of technology here. So no goof ups, no explosions, no fires. You know what I'm not going."

"Donald don't worry Leo will be responsible, he is a big boy."
"A very small big boy." I said as Adam laughed "Get cause he's short."
"Adam I think they got it." I shook my head

"Mr. Davenport Leo will be fine, I mean what's the worst that could happen?" Bree stood up

"Funny you should ask, I've made an actuary chart which covers every possible catastrophe. You have an 82% chance of coming back to a perfectly normal house." Chase said handing the paper to Mr. Davenport

"Happy travels."

"Don't worry Eddie is here to monitor every room of the house. He's like a virtual babysitter."
"Yeah and I virtually care about your kids."

"Big D I got this no explosions, no goof ups, no fires, no floods." Leo said pushing him out the house, "Wait I didn't think about floods."

"Donald let's go!" Tasha said as Leo closed the door, not before Donald said something about an inflatable raft.

"Whoo hoo party in the lab!"
"Did you not here what Davenport just said? We're supposed to be responsible."

"I'll be responsible for the snacks, Leo you're responsible for blowing up that raft. And Devina you-"

"Chase is supposed to help me study for a math test right Chase?" I said raising an eyebrow "Yea exactly I'll be down later." He said as we ran off

Pulling away from the kiss I sighed, "This is not what I would have imagined."
"What do you mean?"

"I wouldn't have thought we would be having sneaky make out sessions in my closet." I said standing up opening the closet door getting out.

"Chase the others are going to sleep. So come on." Leo said opening my door "I'll give you a Goodnight kiss when I go down there." I said as he nodded walking out

After I finished getting ready for bed, I went down to give Chase a goodnight kiss. Well on the cheek of course, when I got down there the atmosphere felt weird.

My head was aching immediately when I walked into the lab as I fell on the floor.

~~

I heard faint whispers as I tried to open my eyes, when I heard a fire extinguisher?

"Oh your awake."
"Marcus?" I said as he nodded am I saw Douglas behind him. "Where am I? Matter of fact how'd I get here?"

"You geo-leaped here."
"I don't remember doing that."
"Well considering you were passed out, that explains it." Douglas spoke up

When I saw a small explosion of a trash can, "And can you stop blowing up my things!" Douglas exclaimed
"I didn't do it on purpose."

"Maybe her chip is broken." Marcus suggested "Maybe sit here."
I sat down as Douglas grabbed a device placing it up to my neck. Making me feel a small stab

Taking my chip and started typing on the computer, "I feel stupid now."
"How sad you'll fail a test." Marcus mocked me as I hit him with a metal bar sitting next to me.

"Oh would you two stop fighting like you used to."
"Speaking of used to where have you two been?"

"It looks like you have a bunch of glitches in your chip. But it was an easy fix." Douglas said Ignoring my question as I sighed while he placed my chip back in my neck.

"So are you gonna answer my question or not?"
"We can't right now, but it won't be the last time you see us."
I scoffed "sure."

"We really do miss you but you'll have to trust us."
"Please Devy trust us."
"Fine but I'll trust you too for now."

"But how am I gonna get home."
"Just think of home and go, duh."
"We will fight next I see you Marky." I pointed

"Think of home and go." I whispered as I get a changed seeing I was outside the door of the house.

"Devina? Where have you been?"
"I was sick and I went to go get medicine." I smiled as Tasha gave me a look of suspicion

"We're you apart of any of this." He said pointing to a drone on the floor, "No I didn't know of any of this."
"Well that's one less person I have to ground." He said walking away

~~

"So nothing else happened while I was gone?" Mr. Davenport said walking into the lab, "no just the drone thing."
"Yep just that drone thing."

"Just the drone thing." Big D said sarcastically "Anybody want it see a slide show?"

"Is it of Australia?"
"No! Ha ha! It's my surveillance cameras that shows everybody's movements throughout the house."

As it showed pictures of Adam, Chase, and Bree. Doing random things, "And Dev walked into the lab but the cameras cut out."

"So.." Leo started
"So you're all grounded forever! Including just because I can. Ha!Ha!ha!ha." He said walking out

"I pretend to not hear." I said as I left