Deal🦋

*Short*

Hours after Devina was Banned and grounded from the Lab.

Walking into the kitchen Chase was there finishing washing dishes. He must of heard as he looked up only ignoring me drying his hands.

"Chase." I quietly said
"Don't, do you know what could of happened if he discovered our secret."

"Chase-"
"How could you do something so stupid, I would expect something like this from Adam. But you, you're supposed to be smarter than that."

"I'm sorry."
"You should, maybe it's a good thing you banned from the Lab. Then we won't have to worry about getting exposed."

"Chase I-"
"What?"
"What about us?" I said sadly
"There isn't an us anymore." He said walking away without giving me another chance to say anything else.

Pulling out my phone I sighed as I texted Marcus I need to talk to him.

~~

"What did you wanna talk about?" Marcus asked
"I can't do this anymore, I hate lying to the others. I hate making leo seem like he's crazy and you're good, which I thought you were. And what I had with Chase is over."

"Aw that's suck, but I have a mission that I need to finish and if I need to get you out of the equation I will."

"You couldn't even if you tried."
"Maybe you're right but think about how badly your relationship with the others will be. When I expose them to the world they're gonna think it's your fault."

"And they'll hate you even more." He smirked wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "Help me with my plan and I'll make sure when it's over with. They won't be mad at you anymore, come on Devy for me."

He smiled as I elbowed him in the chest removing his arm. "You better be right about them not hating me anymore. I'll help you but I want to you do something to help me with Chase."

"You like him that much."
"Yea I like him make much." I mimicked as he scoffed "Fine but we do it my way, I say we make him jealous."

"Excuse me?"
"He can't have completely stopped liking you, so I'll pretend I like you. To make him jealous."

"Ugh fine but know your boundaries." I pointed "Deal." He smiled holding his hands as I rolled my eyes geo-Leaping back home.

A/N

This isn't from the show but I wanted to write this while I work on the first episode of season 2.