Dude Where's My Lab?🦋

Devina's pov

Adam, Bree, and Chase had these light up neck brace things on, for some type of test. "Now We'll check your bionic reflexes, first the left arm." As they slapped the person to their left.

"Okay, now the right arm." Slapping the person to their right, "I hate this game!"

"Okay Adam you can sit this one out, I'll just do Bree, and Chase." He said as they both hit Adam "Come on Big D it's summer vacation let hit the beach. Slap on some shorts and show everyone your pasting little walking sticks."

"Leo that would be blinding sight no one would want to see." I shook my head smiling when I received a glare from Mr. Davenport.

"Not now I'm doing some routine bionic chip maintenance. Besides this is fun right guys."
"A blast."

"Are we done here I wanna go be normal for a while." Bree said throwing the neck brace, making it hit the machine. And Tasha dropped the snacks she brought in.

"Can't we go five minutes with out something sparking, exploding, or oozing around here?" Tasha exclaimed "Ever since summer vacation started it has been like one long science experiment." She added

"I'm sorry honey, you know maybe Leo's right. Maybe we need to take a break and go to the beach. We'll take a while weekend as a normal family you know."

"No gadgets, no phones, we'll do it totally tech free." He added
"That's exactly what I need, you'd really do that for me?"

"Of course you're way more important to me than the amazing innovations born of my genius." He said as Tasha walked out

"That's really nice of you Big D, to blow off work for my mom."
"You know Leo now and then everybody needs a little peace and."
Getting cut off by a loud beeping sound "Quiet!"

"It's the early warning satellite system."
"It's detecting a giant solar flare, when that thing hits the atmosphere it'll cause massive power failures, and a total black out of satellite communications."

"I should go tell my mom we're not going to the beach then."
"No no no, don't tell your mom a thing about this."

"Oh right let's just ignore the biggest solar flare in history to keep the little lady happy."
"It'll keep me happy " I shrugged
"We should just ignore the solar flare I mean it'll fix it self." Chase rambled

"I'll handle it don't worry, just pack your stuff in the R.V. And get ready to get your beach on." He said as we gave him a strange look "I know no body says that, I know that."
And we went off to go pack

~~