RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 7: Chapter 10

-Third Person POV-

F/n landed in the middle of a Sabyr hoard and quickly drew his weapons. His right arm glowed with a purple aura, and Fang's jaws crackled with electricity. Fang pounced on one of the Sabyrs and dug her teeth into its neck. The Sabyr faded away, and Fang shot lightning at 3 oncoming grimm, and it arced to all 3 of them. F/n sliced 2 Sabyrs, then quickly jumped over a charging grimm and used gravity to plummet his sword into its skull. He quickly thrust his dagger to the side, catching a Sabyr in the neck. 2 more Sabyrs charged at him, and he quickly turned his sword into a shotgun and shot them both. The purple aura in his arm faded, and he took the crystal out and threw it to the ground. A loud roar was heard, and a Goliath came into sight and stared at F/n and Fang. F/n smirked and took 2 lightning dust crystals out and put them into his arms. They crackled with electricity.

F/n: Fang.

Fang looked at F/n and tilted her head.

F/n: Electrocute.

Fang ran behind F/n, and a loud charge up sound could be heard. Fang's eyes glowed blue, and her whole body was swarmed with electricity. F/n's arms began charging as well. Fang charged up as much as she could and shot a huge beam of lightning at F/n. The lightning hit and electricity swarmed his body and his eyes glowed blue. The Goliath started charging, causing F/n to shoot an enormous beam of lightning. It struck the Goliath and stopped it in its tracks. Fang's lightning beam became stronger, and so did F/n's. The Goliath was being pushed back, and F/n's feet were sinking in the asphalt below from the force. The Goliath started slowly walking forward. Sabyrs began running at F/n from behind the giant grimm, but the electricity arced and killed them each one by one. F/n felt his aura depleting fast, and he stopped shooting lightning, along with Fang. F/n fell to one knee and panted for breath. The Goliath was dazed, but still managed to slowly walk towards them both. But suddenly Timber's armor blasted from an alley and punched the giant grimm to the ground. He gripped one of the Goliaths tusks and pulled with all his strength. The Goliath roared in pain as Timber ripped its tusk out and stabbed it in the eye, killing it. Timber hopped out of his armor and ran to F/n.

Timber: Okay, I will admit. That lightning trick was badass and I seriously applaud you and Fang.

Timber threw a dog treat at Fang and she happily caught it.

F/n: Did you just rip a tusk out of a giant elephant?

Timber: I'm amazing I know. Come on, there's people to save.

F/n stood up, but another Goliath came into sight. Timber sighed and his armor walked up next to him, and Fang walked up next to F/n, and they all got into battle stance as the giant grimm let out a roar. Meanwhile, Lace and Emily had killed the Teryx they rode down on. They landed next to each other and saw a crowd of people backed against a wall by some Beowulves. Lace ran to the grimm and slashed on of their legs then quickly followed with a slash to its neck, killing it. Emily followed behind and swung her sword upwards while extending it, slashing through 3 grimm and killing them.

Lace: Head to the nearest shelter! Go!

The crowd of people quickly ran away, but were stopped in their tracks by a Sabyr. Lace quickly changed her swords into pistols and shot the grimm directly in the eyes, then shot the tips of her gun at the Sabyr. The blades stabbed into its ribs and Lace was shot towards the grimm, kicking it to the ground and killing it. Krystal was just 2 streets behind them fending off grimm in the air. She shot her fire infused arrows at oncoming Nevermore. The bird was hit and crashed in front of her, where she shot an arrow into its mouth and killed it. She turned her bow into its short sword form and quickly slashed a Sabyr ready to pounce. A Teryx flew by and Krystal grabbed its tail and used all her strength to stop it from flying away. She dug her heels into the ground, and eventually the Teryx couldn't fly anywhere. Krystal spun around, using the Teryx as a battering ram for any unlucky grimm close enough. She spotted 2 Manticores swarming a family, one of them charging a fireball in its mouth. She threw the Teryx at the Manticore and quickly used her bow to shoot the fireball in the grimms mouth, blowing both the Manticores and the Teryx up. Krystal ran to the family.