RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 7: Chapter 3

Winter: Alright everyone, listen closely.

You, Lace, Emily, Timber, Krystal and Fang all stood around a big holographic monitor, with Angelo and Winter in front.

Winter: Your mission today is to secure the launch site for the Amity Communications Tower. Designated area is an old dust mine. Since its closure grimm have moved in. Good news, all that untouched dust is down there too. Science team says they'll need it for the first phase of their launch. Atlas military Hunstman are already hard at work clearing the surrounding tundra. The recon has detected a powerful Geist, and an Alpha Deathstalker. The Ace Ops and the others will be taking down the Geist. You will be taking down the Deathstalker. Both of these grimm have evaded destruction, and taken several lives.

Angelo: We have coordinates on the Deathstalker, it seems to be hibernating west of the main dust cavity in the mines. Taking this thing down will require extreme teamwork and caution, as one slip up can blow the whole mine to bits, along with us. I will be joining you today on this hunt. So don't be afraid to show off a little.

He said that and smirked at Krystal, making her roll her eyes.

Angelo: Me, Timber, and Emily will be taking the main entrance. F/n, Krystal, and Lace will be going in from behind. I assume you're all pleased with your outfit and weapon upgrades, so destroy every grimm you see. We need it completely empty for the science team to gather all they need. Keep your eyes and ears open, and don't die.

Winter: Good luck everyone. There is an airship waiting for you outside.

-Flashback-

You all followed Pietro into a locker room.

Pietro: Apologies for the mess, and for holding on to your weapons for so long! The upgrades you requested were uh, well. They were more than I anticipated. Thankfully your wolf friend helped me in designing most of it.

You all opened your designated lockers and grabbed 2 crates each. One for your outfit, the other for your weapon.

Timber: F/n, I changed your weapon up a bit. I've seen your combat style. No offense, but a sword and shield won't cut it with you. I replaced the shield with something different. Let me know what you think. If you don't like it...

He picked up your shield and held it.

Timber: ...I can return this to you. Also, I implanted electrical modules in Fangs paws and her jaw. She can conduct electricity through them, and as long as the voltage isn't super high, she can withstand heavy electrical attacks. She can prove extremely useful.

Fang wagged her tail and electricity crackled from her mouth and eyes.

Timber: And one more thing. There are cartridges on your outfit. One on each shoulder, and one on each thigh. Everytime you put your outfit on, nanobots will connect the ends of the cartridges to your bloodstream. So whenever you use your semblance, put the dust crystals in the cartridges instead of...you know...stabbing yourself.