Prince and His Little Human (Namjin)

Inspired by Namjin's poetry youtube channel Video title:
[Namjin's K-Drama] Namjin and Crabs, a love story
You can watch the video by this link..
Leave a like and subscribe to the channel.

https://youtu.be/T43v_kbv2Lw

And if you came from that video.. please leave a like and comment.

_______________________________________

The sun was shinning in the sky.. Autumn breeze bringing chill yet sweet savory smell in the air. If you have a big set of binoculars which can see-through things and looked in far west in ocean.. you can see a large rock near a big cave which was concealed by lush green plants..

Cave, which was filled with sea water.. there if you look closely lies a guy with his hands folded behind his head.. working as a pillow.. He looked beautiful as he soaked himself in the sunlight.

He had purple bright hairs which waved as the wind blows.. softly touching his forehead.. his eyes big and purple in colour.. a dreamy look in them.. as if he was thinking of something very funny yet beautiful at the moment.. his bow arched thick lips forming a smile... his jaw chiseled like carved from the stone..his nose high.. his cheeks soft like a freshly baked bun...
He was ETHEREAL ... that was the only description a human can give when looking at him...
If you can take your eyes off that perfect face is when you will realise the guy lying on rock as if its his bed, is actually bared chested.. his chest well build.. His right nipple pierced ..a shell like stud pierced through it.. His broad shoulders looking perfect with those bulging milky arms..
His stomach supporting abs which were not sharpening his exterior as well-built man but rather enhancing his already glittering beautiful aura..

But if you take your time and actually look again.. you will find the most shocking thing about this man was neither his purple eyes.. nor his beauty.. but rather a large tail which was covered in purple and golden scales upto his navel... His large tail flapping once in a while softly.. and the water beside the rock will soar up and drench his tail again with water....

If you are a human.. you will recoginze this half man, half fish as a merman.
______________________________________

"My prince, My prince he is hear" came an excited voice of Jungkook from distance.. Jin sat upon the stone... his face full of happiness.. as Jungkook finally swamed near Jin at his full speed.

"Did he bring anyone?" Jin asked to Jungkook.

"No.. he is alone" came reply from another merman who just caught up with Jungkook. His face also showing a trace a unhapiness as he said it.

Jin flopped down from his stone with excitement "Really?"

"Yes" Jungkook squealed with happiness.. his tail flopping vigorously.

"Then i should pay him a visit" Jin declared

"You should think again my prince.. His Majesty might not be happy" the other merman warned.

"My dear brother Yoongi, i have already made my mind.." Jin said firmly.
Before Yoongi can say anything Jin was already zooming off at his full speed towards the shore where humans live.. his voice echoing in distance..
"I will be back tomorrow"

Yoongi already knew it was fruitless to talk his Prince out if it.. so he flopped down on the rock where Jin was sitting previously.
He closed his eyes and drifted in sleep.. he was planning to sleep whole day and night to pass his time as he waited for royal Prince to get his flinging tail back in waters.

Jungkook also sat on nearby rock.. but the younger was full of excitement...

"Imperial Knight Min Yoongi, may younger ask a question?" Jungkook asked in a hushed voice.