Birthday Series Part 7: OT7 (final part)

When the clock struck 12 Namjoon felt he heard explosions in his room.

He was surrounded by other 6 members of band, and they all simultaneously exploded poppers on the bed, Namjoon who was sleeping peacefully a few minutes ago woke up with shock, as the confetti rained down on him.

"What the-" saying he was startled would be the understatement.

Then the boys started singing Birthday chorus at the top of their lungs, with harmonies.. ofcourse Jimin, jk and V continued to compete who can sing the end note longest.

While Jin was carrying a cake and Hobi was fixing the cap on his head, Yoongi just stood there recording everything on camera for their memories.

It was loud and chaotic.. it didn't take long for Namjoon to be fully awake and grinning while looking at his 6 boyfriends.

He cut the cake and then one by one all the boys kissed him on his cheeks like gentlemen, making him shy even more. They fed each other cake which made Jin and Hobi's heart beat faster in the fear of Namjoon dropping it on the bed.

Finally after the celebration, when the atmosphere calmed down, Jungkook bounced on his feet with impatience.

"Let's go.. let's go" he urged his Hyungs.

"Where?" Namjoon asked looking at his boyfriends.

It was a lie if he says he wasn't looking forward to the portion of celebration unique to them... Till now all the boys are behaving like true gentlemen..

Jungkook just bounced to his side and took out a blindfold from somewhere, and next thing Namjoon knew was he lost his sight and was being drag by maknae to someplace, while Jin was yelling from back, "Yah Jungkook-ah, slow down.. you gonna make him trip"

"Hyung i am fine" Namjoon reassured but almost tripped in next second, luckily he was surrounded by other guys so he didn't fall, only stumble on Jimin.

"Where we going?" Namjoon asked.

"Just follow me" Jungkook said

They took him to the entertainment room, where Jimin and Namjoon had their time a few days ago.
When he finally opened the blindfold he looked at his 6 boyfriends who were standing there grinning, blocking his sight to the tv infront.

"What's all this about?" He asked his 6 boyfriends...

Then he heard it.. his own voice, but it was not a song but curse words and moans..

The guys parted and he finally saw the tv screen, it was an edit.. edit of him fucking his boyfriends over the span of last week.. the shots are mixed with background music and some of the highlighted words, it was more like a porn mv.

"When did you all?" Namjoon was shocked and red in face.. he didn't noticed a single camera..

"Well we just make use of hidden cameras and microphones, and Jungkook put together the video..."

Namjoon looked towards Jungkook who was proudly beating his chest.

Finally boys told him where or when they put the cameras, Jungkook put camera in car.. while taehyung installed it when Namjoon went to Yoongi's room.
Jimin was already prepared with different angle cameras in whole room, while Hobi installed cameras in the studio prior a day while Yoongi installed camera in both his and Namjoon's room before coming down in evening, even Jin did the same.

"We all just wanted to gift this video to you so that you can have a memory with everyone of us, afterall you always give us only.. even if it's making video, we hardly have you having one on one's with us..." Yoongi told Namjoon about the thought behind gift.