Birthday Series Part 5: Namgi

September 12, 2021

Today was Namjoon's offday, he already have a blasting headache, he was happy that he and Hobi bonded, but boy if he could do it again, he will choose to drink less.

He woke up head throbbing with pain as he make his way to the bathroom his eyes half closed.

He splashed some water on his face and started brushing his teeth. Grumbling he looked at the wall and was shocked to see it was already noon.

He wondered why guys didn't wake him. He finished cleaning himself, put on a grey shorts and black t-shirt, he put his glasses on and made his way out of his room.

He found that he is alone in the house and all the guys are gone. Afraud that he might have forgot some appointment he quickly checked with other guys.

Namjoon
Did i forget something?

Jin
You forget many things everyday. What specific thing you forget now?

Namjoon
Do we have any schedule?

Jimin
No we don't

Jungkook
Its rest day Hyung.

Namjoon
Then why am i alone in house?

Jin
I came to see mom, will be back tomorrow.

Jungkook
I am with friends, we came bowling

Jimin
Me and Taehyung are out shopping, he just went to try on this awesome Gucci Jacket. I will send pic when he comes out.

Jin
where is Hobi and Yoongi?

Namjoon
Exactly

Jungkook
Hobi hyung went to see his Noona and i just talked to Yoongi hyung a while ago, he said he was at home.

Jimin
Wait, you didn't find yoongi home?

Namjoon
i checked all rooms, no one is home.

Jin
Jungkook call Yoongi again.

Jungkook
On it.

It was at that moment when Namjoon heard passcode enter at door as it opened. The guy who enter was none other than yoongi.

"Where did you go?" asked Namjoon but at that time Yoongi's phone rang, he gestured Namjoon to hold on as he saw Jungkook's name flashing.

"what is it" he answered the phone.

"Hyung, where are you?" came jungkook's voice.

"Home, i already told you" Yoongi answered as he made his way into the kitchen and Namjoon followed.

"Namjoon hyung was looking for you, but couldn't find you" he said worriedly.

Yoongi turned to look at Namjoon, who already guessed what Jungkook was saying.

"Namjoon hyung was looking for me and couldn't find me.. so he called you?" Yoongi repeated Jungkook's words as he looked at Namjoon with his one eyebrow raised and a smirk playing on his lips.
For some reason Namjoon felt embarrassed the way Yoongi was looking at him.

"Jungkook-ah i found him, you can relax" Namjoon said loudly for Jungkook to hear.

Yoongi chuckled and put the call on speaker, and told him that they are together now, that he just went to store downstairs to buy Ramen. Jungkook said his goodbye but before he finished the call he said, "Yoongi hyung fighting, i hope you get fucked hard"